𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Começar do início

𝟐 𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚 🦾🤎♾|𝟏𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

𝟖𝟎 𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨

After checking my notifications, I went to the door dash app and placed our order at IHOP. Seeing that it said it was going to be here in 45-50 minutes I let Nani and Nova know. Going into my bathroom, I grabbed my silk bonnet placing it on my head making sure all my hair was in it.

Shuffling my library Session 32 by Summer Walker started to flow through my speaker. Taking my shorts, shirt, and sports bra off I stepped into the shower. I walked up towards the water letting the hot water hit my skin.

"Threw away your love letters, I thought it'd make me feel better, I finally got you out my bed but I still can't get you out my head oouuu." I sung nodding my head a little.

"I'm sending you one text at a time, I know you're by your phone. So boy, pick up your line and I ain't too proud to beg. So, what's been said has been said, hmm." Summer walker sung.

Grabbing my bar of Dove sensitive skin, I started to lather it into my towel. When the soap got thick into the towel, I sat the bar of soap down and started washing my body. Nights like this by Kehlani started to play, as I wet my towel a little going back into washing my body.

"You act like you need remindin'. Tryna do it over, bring it back and rewind it. But all that glitters isn't gold, I was blinded, should have never gave you my heart on consignment." The song played.

I repeated the process of washing my body and rinsing off three more times before feeling clean. Turning the water off in the shower I slid the door back open stepping out of the shower onto the towel I had laid out on the floor. Reaching over I grabbed the dry towel for my body, wrapping it around my body. Walking into my room I noticed that it was empty, shrugging my shoulders I dropped my towel.

Walking over to my dresser I grabbed a pair of baby blue lace underwear and the bra that matched it. Sitting the bra down I bent over a little stepping into the pair of underwear carefully. Standing back up straight I grabbed the bra clasping it to the third hooks turning it around I put my arms through the openings.

Hearing vibration I walked over to my bed, seeing I had a notification from doordash. Picking my phone up I used my face ID to unlock it, I pulled the banner down and it was an alert that the dasher was five minutes away. Putting my phone back down, I walked over to my closet opening the double doors. Walking into my closet I walked over to the section that held my tops.

I grabbed a white shirt that had a zipper on it, before walking over to my bottoms. Looking through them I grabbed some blue jean shorts. Nodding my head I went over to the door that was inside of the closet and opened it. Walking into the room, I went over to a certain pair of shoes.

Grabbing my shoes I left back out of the room, closing the door behind me. Putting everything down, I grabbed the baggy sweats and big tee shirt I had out to put on so I could go eat. Grabbing my phone, I walked out of my room jogging down the steps. As soon as my feet touched the ground from stepping off the last step the doorbell rung. I walked over to it, unlocking the door pulling it open. I grabbed the food from the dasher thanking them.

Walking over into the living room, I passed them their containers and forks. Sitting my stuff down I walked back into the kitchen grabbing my big cup that had a lid and straw that went with it. Opening the freezer I grabbed the bag of Ice I had, pouring it into my cup. After pouring the desired amount into the cup I placed the bag back into the freezer. Opening the fridge I grabbed my jug of cran-mango pouring some into the cup with some sprite.