𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Começar do início

"Ok, I'm done you can walk up to the front and pay for your set. Have a good rest of your day." I said as I flashed her a warm smile.

"Thank you, you do the same as well." She said smiling back, her blue braces peeking through.

"Nova where Is Nani ?" I asked her looking over at her frowning. Nani was supposed to come up to my job, she said she wanted to talk to me about something in person but she couldn't do it if she wasn't here.

"I don't even know, last time I talked to her she was getting dressed so she could be on her way over here." Nova answered while looking up from her phone.

"That was yo last client ?" she continued, looking back down at her phone her nails tapping on the screen.

"Yea, I'm just looking over the sets I did today and getting ready to post the pictures I took." I said as I swiped through the pictures I took of the nail sets I did.

"You coming to my house ?" I asked her as I stared at my phone, logging into my business page for the shop.

"I might as well come over and eat all yo food and snacks." She said as she sighed heavily.

"Ouuu this my part hold on !" I said before standing up clearing my throat.

"Talk to em Lani !" Jade gassed as she pulled her phone out. They know when my daddy music come on I gotta cut up. It's a must.

"'Gressive, you model type, say what's your bottle type ? applying pressure. I'm being honest with you, when I'm talk I'm not finessing. I'm looking in your face, I'm having thoughts of you undressing. Throw the combo nights, lil convo got me erected, in the studio I let you sit on in my sessions. I got picked for movie roles, you know I can't be too careful, gotta pay for funerals, I can't travel, not this second." I rapped as I stood up moving my hands around.

"Hold on what he say ?" I asked before continuing the lyrics.

"Every time I hit your phone bae you know my only question, when is we gonna get together ?Cancel plans and it's whatever, got a body full of tats and I can't wait to see you naked." I said motioning to my tattoos on my arms that were visible.

"Ice you up, I got you flexin', on these basic hoes, you steppin'. Runnin' through it like loose change, got a little money on cocaine." I finished it as I got all up in Nova's camera frame.

"You felt that shit huh ?" Jade asked as she laughed.

"Yes, EVERY word beloved !" I said as I laughed.

"Here she go, li gates Junior ." Nova said as she laughed

"Bye, but you see me ." I said as I went pressed the plus button on the bottom of my phone on Instagram. I posted the pictures and started gathering all of my things.

___________________________________________________