Kisses From An Uninvited Guest!

Now how to start?

Hello?

Bonjour?

Bonjourno?

Yia sou?

Hoi?

or maybe i'll just start with:

Hi.

Im elizabeth but most of my friends call me lez.

I hate liz, lizzy or eli.

so just call me lez.

I also have a huge secret.....

I'm a warewolf.

yeah. I know sounds cliche? well it's true. I lived in the same house from birth with two parents whom I have just found out aren't my real parents. They say they adopted me from the hospital. I was aparently a peculiar case the nurse wen't out for a coffe and came back five minuets later to find a baby me, (no I wasn't in a basket sheesh!.) she was startled but then soon later named me mystic. My parents always wanted a child so when they found out about me they jumped at the chance. the nurse told them she didn't mind if they renamed me so they did. I would have rathered mystic myself.

now what am i doing you ask? I am driving to a little town called winterton Heights. because after I found out that the people I considered my family for seventeen years were well....Not! so  I decided I wanted to leave home and they reluctantly agreed on the terms that wherever I went I had to continue school. I grabbed my keys and suitcase(s) (hehe) and am now speeding 100 ks down the higway in my bumble bee look alike. what? I love transformers. I turn off at a sign that says in big bold letters  welcome to winterton heights. (and I thought I was cliche) turning down a few streets i notice all the well groomed houses with masive iron gates. i even saw one that had a plaque on it saying The poolman house in fancy cursive writing.

as I turn down Leifde crt and search for number 341. I look out at the letter boxes 429, 434, 440, ahh here it is 441. I look up at the massive gates they must weigh a ton each and click the speaker button next the gate. hello an voice says. uh.. hi I say nevously im elizabeth im meant to be staying here? I said a little unsure the man at the other end laughed kindly yes come through. the gates opened and I pulled up in front of the three story house with my mouth hanging open and my jaw I swear could have touched the ground (metaphoricaly speaking) i walked up to the double doors I asumed was the frond door and rung the doorbell a man in his late 40's he had smile creases near his eyes and mouth and I automaticaly felt more comfortable.

"hello elizabeth im paul the butler. come with me the servants with take your bags up to your room don't worry." usually I don't just walk into peoples houses but this seemed to be the right place. I stare at the inside with amazement the big staircase banister gold metal and the stairs marble the colour scheem seemed to be white gold and black and it was nice. we walked up two flights of stairs and turned a corner when I knocked into someone. "umph" im sorry said a slighly embarassed girl in servants clothing as she helped me up bowed slightly and scurried away quickly. that's marcy said paul, smiling.

he oppened two french doors into a massive room with the same gold colour scheem as the rest of the house. I smiled and walked over to the bed and sat down. paul smiled again. I'll let you get aquainted miss alizabeth he said and walked out I layed back and closed my eyes this was going to be the best trip ever. and I fell alseep.                                                                                                  

 "Grrr" i heard a growl and look up into the face of a guy. I lay there shocked for a second then regain myelf he was so close with hands on both sides of my head keeping me where i was and another thing he smelt amazing I supress a groan as the wolve inside me was doing flips happily. the next thing startled me as he nuzzled into my neck and inhaled my scent like a.... oh my good. My eyes grew large he- I cant believe I didn't realise before he put his lips to my neck which sent tingles down through my body he kissed it and then he bit down hard but gently amking me squeal in pain. when he came up and looked me in the eye and spoke in a husky voice.

" My mate." he said.