"Ah damn it!" He Snapped and kicked the ground. Then looked at nobara.

"..." he sigh'ed 'I should take kugisaki outside and give her to Ijichi San then come back for [l/n]' he thought to himself. And Started walking toward the exit.

_
_
_

Every bad thoughts and regrets were coming to yuji's mind as he was getting beat up by the curse. "Help people" those words of his grandfather come into his mind. 'Stop!! don't think!'

He got sent flying to the wall, the wall had cracked. He was sitting there unmoving. 'Was i... this weak?'

"I was concerned." He started slowly getting up "I thought I was strong." He pause and started again "I thought I was strong enough to decide how I'd die." The curse was now looking at his

"But I was wrong." He said looking at his injured hands "I'm weak"

He doped his head down. His hair covering his expression. "AHHH! I DON'T WANNA DIE!" He yelled in frustrations

"IF I DIE HERE I WOULDN'T EVER BE ABLE TO TELL HER! I DON'T WANNA DIE! NOT LIKE THIS I.. REALLY DON'T!!"

He put his hands on his face. "But.. I'm going to die.. without even telling... her" he Sniffed.

'"The right death'? That's not it.. don't be childish. A sorcerer never dies without regrets."

"Even so I wanted to be able say that this was the "right death""

Yuji took all his fears hated and regrets into his fist and punch the curse in the face. But the curse block it

"Shit.."

"Awooooooooooooooooooooo"

Yuji heard Dog's howling sound.

'It's Fushiguro's signal!'

And switched with sukuna.

_
_
_

Outside of the building was worried plus tried Fushiguro and nobara who was unconscious and was held by Ijichi. 'I should go back to look for [l/n]' Fushiguro thought to himself as he was getting up. But then his blue eyes landed on a certain Heterochromia haired.

'[Y/n]?'

Fushiguro told him demon dog to howled to give yuji the signal that everyone is out save. Then run to the female and hugged her.

The boy didn't know why he felt so relieved to see the Heterochromia haired safe. He pulled away from her and hold her by her shoulder and asked "Are you okay?"

'What am I an idiot?! Of course she's not! Look at her arm it's injured!' He mentally faceplated at his stupidity. 'I should really stop hanging out with yuji, his stupidity is effecting me...'

The female chuckled nervously, and answered. "well kinda am and kinda not". Fushiguro furrowed at her answered. 'Maybe if I was able to find her then maybe she wouldn't have gotten injured..?'

[Y/n] looked passed Fushiguro's shudder and saw nobara unconscious and is being carried by Ijichi. 'Wait where is yuji?' she wondered,
She looked around a bit but She couldn't see yuji anywhere.

Confused, she looked back at fushiguro, "Where is yuji...?" The female asked. The black hair male snapped back to reality but he wasn't able to answer her question.