"Uhh hey" I smiled. Everyone was here. Was I gone that long? "Can we go? I need a drink." I laughed yet another humorless laugh.

"Of course kitten." Niall smiled. I hugged him. Boy, I love his hugs.

I went to get in the drivers seat but of course Zayn stopped me.

"Do you mind if I drive Jade? You seem.. well tired." He said.

"I am tired. More than you guys could ever know." I smiled getting in the passenger seat. I didn't talk the whole ride, just stared out the window. Trying to get it together. I want to have fun. Not be the sad, boring, pathetic friend.

Zayns P.O.V.

I feel so shitty, I had to hear twice jade saying that I didn't care about her, and about how I flirt, kiss, and touch Alice so much right in front of her. I didn't even notice I was doing that. I would never purposely hurt that girl. I love her. I can only imagine what she said before that. She probably said she hates me. And honestly I cant blame her. After all shes been through, not just with me but everything. I know she thought I could never hurt her, but I did and I feel fucking horrible.

Jade P.O.V.

As soon as we got inside I headed straight for the bar.

"Can I get a double shot of ciroc? Matter of fact make that five."

"I see someones an alcoholic" he laughed.

"Only on days like these" I smirked.

"Well what's "days like these" mean?"

"Uhh long story, I'm just having a bad day I guess" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I hope things get better for you" he simled.

"Thank you" I smiled back.

I downed all the shots. "Five more pleaseee"

"Are you sure? This stuffs pretty strong"

"I'm a big girl I can handle myself." he had began to pour the shots but i stopped him. "Matter of fact, let me buy the whole bottle"

"I'll pay for it" I looked to the side and saw Jai standing there holding out the money.

"Hi" he said smiling sheepishly.

"Hi" I smiled back. "I didn't expect to see you here"

"Same, you look beautiful tonight." Before I would've gotten butterflies. Now I felt nothing. What we're the odds.

"Thank you, and might I say you look quite handsome" I playfully punched his arm.

"Can I hug you?"

I didn't speak I smiled and held out my arms.

"I miss you Jade. Call me sometime so we could hang."

"I most definitely will."

"Well I'll see you around, I should get back to my girlfriend"

Jai has a girlfriend? Woah. I hope he has actually changed from when me and him were together.

"Yeah I should get back to my.." I trailed off. "Anyways thanks for the bottle" I said and walked off.

**

"Lets dance!" I yelled to liam over the music.

"Yes lets dance!" He said taking my hand. "I'll have you know that im not a very good dancer!"

"That's okay! I'll make you look good!" I laughed.

Me and him danced and danced and danced. Harry, Aimee, Niall, And Louis even joined. We danced so many songs back to back.