Chapter Thirty-One

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Oh... that's what he meant...

I looked away and back at William as he continued his speech. 

"As if in every lifetime that you and I have ever lived, we've chosen to come back and find each other and fall in love all over again, over and over for all eternity. And I just feel so lucky that I found you so soon in this lifetime because all I want to do, all-all I've ever wanted to do, is spend my life loving you." *

 I smiled and tears spilled out, my hand covering my mouth, stopping me from making any weird noises. 

"Mariantonette Williams..." I laughed and so did he. "Anna...my amazing friend...my one, true love... will you marry me?"*

William smiled at me, and the ring glistening in the box. I sniffed and nodded. "Ye...yes."

With shaky hands, William gently fixed the ring on my finger. He stood up and hugged me tight, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. My arms wrapped around Will as I looked over his shoulder at Daniel. He nodded at me once before melting into the crowd.

~

"Miss de Monte." 

Claire flinched and looked toward the door from where she sat in her room.

"Uh...ye-yes? What is it?"

"I bring news."

Claire turned away and buried her head in her arms. "What...is it?"

"It seems that Piper Rossi has returned from her trip..."

Claire's hands scratched her arms as she tightened them into fists. "Where is she now?"

"At the Winter Manor, Miss."

Claire's face scrunched and dug her nails into her skin so tight blood started dripping out.

"And it seems that Master William now has a fiance."

Claire snapped out of her position and ran to her confidante, clasping her hands around her shoulders. "To Piper? He's engaged to Piper? Nononononono..."

"No, miss, to Anna Williams."

Claire froze, but after a second leaned back and smiled. "Oh, you got me worried there, Betty. Anna is easy to fix. She's a mere bug after all."

A mere bug...that is easy to kill...

How fun this will be...

~

Piper sighed and closed her eyes. "Father...how much more difficult will this be?"

Brian smiled and patted his daughter's head. "This won't be difficult at all, pumpkin. A few tweaks here and there and it'll be no more. Problem solved."

Piper leaned her head on her father's arm and held his hand. "I think the old man will be a problem. He has something up his sleeve."

Brian looked at his daughter in surprise. "Huh, so you are not as daft as I thought. I'm impressed, Piper, you might be of some greater use to me after all."

His daughter grinned and bounced in place, happy to have been complimented by a man like her father.

Behind them, they did not notice as the Winters twins moved away from them, having heard every word of theirs. The twins smiled at each other before moving to where their father was, holding hands as they went. The crowd, still excited from seeing William propose, did not notice the scandalous act.

As Daniel noticed his son and daughter coming closer to him, he hurried to finish his conversation. "What do you mean that the boy has a growing suspicion?"

John, one of Daniel's confidantes, glanced at the twins and hurriedly said, "The boy has started noticing how different he looks from his parents. He's only five years old, but he has a very intelligent mind."

"Damn it, John! I don't give two ounces if that child has intelligence or not, just make sure he hasn't figured out he's adopted yet!"

John nodded and took a step away from Daniel, the twins at their father's side. Charlotte looked suspiciously at Daniel before turning to John. "My, shouldn't you be at your best friend's side, congratulating him on his impending nuptials?"

John smiled sheepishly. "I'm afraid I haven't been a good enough friend over the past few months to still call myself his best friend."

Charlotte leaned her head on Charles' shoulder, wrapping her arms around his. "How much do you want to bet that the second you go over there Willie will give you a grand, big hug?"

John smirked and said, "You're on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

And? How was that? Sorry for the long wait, but... you know...life got in the way...

But it's here now, so YEAH!!!

------***------The proposal speech, unfortunately, I did not come up with. I would have loved to, but I'm not sure how good I would be at the lovey-dovey thing. The proposal I copied and tweaked from Blaine proposing to Kurt in GLEE. No, I do not watch it. One of my friends who watches it recommended it to me, and I accepted it. So credit goes to GLEE. Sorry... :(

And, yeah, I know...it was a little cheesy... ♥♥♥♥ oh, well...

So... what do you think??? PLEASE TELL ME!!!

Anyways... please remember to VOTE AND COMMENT!!! Every one is greatly appreciated... :D

THANK YOU!!!

BYE!!!

-RavenMoon06 ♥

 p.s. please tell me about any grammar errors. Just don't be obnoxious about, okay? Thanks. ♥