They helped fight with her demons , which she still sees and deals with , she talks to , touches , and Senses them.

Most people thinks Saniyah is getting trains ran on her , which has never happened because Saniyah has respect for herself.

Now she wasn't a virgin , because she was 19 , she still lives in the same house with her child that she had taken custody of a while ago.

And with her seeing demons and shit , zoo made it pretty clear he was upset , but all he could do was get over the fact that she now had a 3 year old child.

He said she was being fast , letting somebody knock her up at the age of 16 , but there was no more that he could do but sit and watch her life play out ... all while warning her about whats the next move.

"Go getcha diary" top spoke to her , he was always the one to check the diary making sure she wrote down everything that shouldn't be bottled up inside of her.

It was no secret it was hard for Saniyah to Express her feelings , so she wrote it in her diary , it was her way of getting out the feelings.

And everything she wrote and gave permission to kentrell to read , was never told to anybody but her brothers , which eould just be jamell , kentrell , and nau'jour.

__________

Obeying kentrell Saniyah walked upstairs to her red lit room , with all lights except her led's on , quicly looking for her remote in her junky room she turned her lights to white before sitting at her desk.

One thing Saniyah loved doing was drawing , so she had almost every marker , gel pen , pencils , and markers on that desk , she even had her own art room.

She also had a passion for rapping , basketball and writing , which is why she wrote small books about her life.

And some relatable books that had been declined by multiple book slelling companys , she had made music , that was never let out.

While her and kentrell made songs together , since kentrell was already famous she had a bit of his clout.

Dear diary ,
Its Saniyah again ofc the one and only , bjt kentrell told me to come write , i had a little flashback today , the same one it always is.

Everytime Saniyah has a flashback , it's always the same one , and everytime she sees it she thinks carfully , trying to figure out who had shot her brother.

It was always a sturgle because she was half covered by her brothers body , everytime she asked him about it he tensed up and said 'i'll tell you soon" which has been happening for about 6 years now.

It's a struggle , i'm dojng good with rap , me and kentrell are making a new song , i think its really good right now .. i'll get back to you later diary !

Love,
Saniyah.

After writing that period Saniyah closed her notebook before getting up walmjng back downstairs throwing her diary at kentrell , it had a nice small strip sticky note on it.

With a nice black figure line , letting him know which page to go to , walking towards the kitchen she grabbed a popsicle and a trash bag before walking right back to her room.

Not before hearing a very happy kentrell siging after reading the diary , assuming it was from her saying that they were going to be working on a new song.

Turning on the tv going to youtube , Saniyah sat her pop tart on her dirty dresser before fanning the trash bag around the room.

She walked into her messy closet picking up a nice clean wife-beater and some baggy sweat-shorts.

She turned on 'spazzing out' by key glock ,which just so happened to be her dead brother , since he was making music before he died.

She picked up the trash bag before picking up any big items thst wouldnt be able to get sucked up by the vacuum.

She countinued this process before going to the hallway closet grabbing the vacuum cleaner , walking back into her hardwood floor covered room , plugging in the vacuum cleaner before letting it glide across the floor.

When she was done she didn't even bother taking the vacuum back she just placed it into her closet.

She cleaned her desk and layed down in her bed watching team umizoomi on disney jr.

Ion care what yall say this shit go hard asf - BIGGERPIMPS

By now it was 7:00PM and Saniyah was about tired as a bitch , she couldn't stay awake if her life depended on it.

So she quickly washed herself up , using the sink for her face towel and soap for her body.

She did this on the days she went to sleep early , she would wet her towel and wash herself outside of the shower.

Then 1 hour later she would get up and shower before going back to sleep , she knew it didn't make sense to some people but she did it anyways.

After washing up she put her phone on her white and pink cord with a panda on the place that went into the phone making it look like a panda was eating the phone.

Before laying down under her big plump covers.

_____________
BIGGERPIMPS

samir is zoo's real name

she also has a sister names Samar that will be present later in the story

i took the names from my cousins in real life

because Saniyah actually has a child and likes doing these things while Samir is NOT dead irl just for the story and Samar does lashes