I

Edward shook up in a cold sweat, his sleeping lover/butler by his side, nude. He groaned in his slumber. Edward turned to his sleeping lover, kissing the nape of his neck lightly. The night before- he was rougher than most nights. He wanted to make it up to him that night. But he couldn't. His best friend, Prince Oliver, asked for him to hunt with him. Edward gets up, he was nude as well. He gathered his clothes thrown on the floor and quickly got dressed. Kissing his lover's sleeping lips and heading out, ignoring the calls for breakfast and maids rushing to his room to clean it. Oliver didn't know about him and his butler. And he intended to never tell him. Edward rushed to the backyard, where his small friend was already waiting on his white coated, agile horse. Edward led his Arabian Horse towards him, preparing to mount.
"I'm glad you could come, Edward! I don't have the hounds, because they ate earlier. Anyways... I assume that uh... instead of hunting, we go for a ride around the lake?"
"Of course, Prince. I would love to." Edward mounts his horse. Leads in hand and trotting towards Oliver. He led the way inward. Even over the large horse's head, he could see Oliver's soft, curvy build upon his stallion.
"The lake is right over there, just a little further, Edward." He turned around to the left, leading his stallion towards the lake. The stallion trotted towards the large pond-like lake. He came to a stop and gracefully glided off the stallion. "We're here!"