ONWARD READERS TO TA STORY!!!. >:D

(y/n)=your name

(s/c)=skin Colour

(h/l)=hair length

(h/c)=hair colour

(y/a)=your age

Enjoy my first Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji One Shot guys!. :)

__________________________________________________________________

Nothing. Nothing was active today, which was odd. Since becoming a head of a house, can be quite busy after all. Alois Trancy, the lord of the manor. Has his mind trapped in boredom. He sighs, as he rests his head on his desk sideways. As his arms circle around his head, but his blonde hair, hangs from his head but it rests on his arms.

Piles of paper that are resting on top of each other, reaching the height of a grand leg chair.

His back slumping forward lazily. As a deep annoyed and irritated sigh escapes from his lips. "Grand, more paper work," his words muffles out sarcastically as his arms defends the words from coming out correctly.

"Highness," the butler said as he breaks the room's silence. "You know, you had to deal with those paperworks yourself." His height makes the man stand tall in pride. He wears a English gothic butler uniform that only has the colour of a black spider as his hair matches his entire outfit which includes his shoes. His glasses are as clear as a clean river. His eyes have the colour of gold.

The blonde groans in annoyance, as he doesn't lift his face from the desk to face his butler. "Screw that Claude" the master replies by his butler's response.

Alois Trancy's ultimately bored. He just wants to excuse himself, so he get can get out of paperwork and move onto something else to cure his boredom.

But Claude knew his master uses childish excuses, just to ignore using his brain. But of course, earlier that week. Alios kept growling to himself, giving himself a tantrum.

The blonde desperately ordered Claude to give his master a restraining order. The taller man obviously obeyed his highness.

Alois lifts himself away from the desk. But his open sky coloured eyes are viewing very clearly and his dark violet coloured coat doesn't  cover the front of his clothes. Showing his green over shirt and his blank coloured collar along with it.

"Where's (y/n)?" Alois questions the demon with a bored tone in the master's voice.

"Oh yes," the butler with yellow eyes starts to answer as he uses his hand to rearrange his glasses. "She's exploring outside in the gardens."

The eyes of Alois are widened. But in more alarm than surprise.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

It's a daily habit for you. The female won't just stay put in the manor all day. You'll lose your mind if you don't escape the place for at least once everyday. She escapes one time during the day and comes back another time. It's better this way, for the woman.

Your mouth curves upwards as the female with (h/l) (h/c) braids, strolls in the garden of the estate as those braids follows with the flow of the wind heading towards you, showing off your (s/c) neck. The grass tickles the woman's bare feet as she lightly walks upon the ground feeling the grass itching the trotters lightly.

The silence in the garden relaxes you. Your ears pick up a muffled call from the distance. You couldn't make it out clearly, but you recognize the voice calling your name from your faience. Alois Trancy. (Yes reader you're bethored to Alois, thank me later after the story finishes fan girls!.) The leader of the Trancy clan.

Not yet. (Y/n) doesn't want to go back inside, just yet. However, Alois's patience just flickers out like a bulb in a minute. Just the patience of a saint. (Sarcasim there!. XD) He counties to call his soon to be wife over to him, as the more he calls transforms into commands.

One half of the (y/a) female starts trembling in fear. Imagining that your fiancé would slap you across the face with no regrets.

However, the other half has that mischief feeling in herself. Setting (y/n) into a playful mood, ignoring the timidness about the consequence in the future.

Deciding to spice up the situation with your soon to be husband. "But first Alois! you'll have to catch me!" you giggling hiding your very own little fear, as your feet are rushing over to clear green fields just outside the manor. Where the grass is green as a grasshopper could be. The light wind continues on ahead the opposite direction from you, as the wind was feeling quite calm.

The longer the time goes on, the more the playful feeling goes away. The (e/c) eyes kept scanning around the fields, for such a tree so you can camouflage yourself. So that (y'n)'s fiancé may never find you during today.

Your eyes freeze on the sight of a epic grand father tree. Without a single second thought, the feet of the female rushes the body quickly over to it. Her head painfully becomes heavy, as she hid behind the tree.

(Y/n) somehow couldn't get around the thoughts of what the young male would do to his soon to become wife, those crazies keep running through and across her mind as you prepare for the worst. Time keeps rushing by again as the female sticks to those thoughts. At the same time, you're struggling to get yourself free and start hiding in a better hiding spot. While (y/n) continues to explore around the consequences.

A certain someone pins the (s/c) female onto the tree, giving her a right jump scare making her nerves more than rocky. Alois, who has (y/n) still in his possession. Shows his down right terrifying smirk of his.

"Found you (y/n).."

A/N: The ending is up to you readers!. Oh god!!. This ending just terrifies me!. 0_0 I just wanted to get this one finished. But still.. What have I done?. X(