someone sneaked in !!

Comincia dall'inizio

" hmm, you got a point. I think we should wrap up the investigation for now. Anyway he won't come out right away to be caught in our trap. Just focus on the security system for now. " Daxton replied, resting his head back in a relaxed position. He was now at Alex's study room which is at his mansion.

" it's been so long, alex. since we hanged out. I'm bored to death " daxton slowly got up from his position seeing alex was momentarily lost in the paper works he's been studying. He stood right beside Alex's black plush chair, as he propped his hand on the desk. 

There's a face which is beautiful enough to take one's breath and life , brown and gold scattered hazel eyes highlighted his complexion giving a fierce aura, cute button shape nose and a prominent cupid lips composed of full low lips and thin upper lips, which make it look very kissable. pale but a fair white skin, make one think of giving a love bites all over and dominate him. A rare beauty one can encounter with a soul - stirring charm, but the name is the one that's not much suitable.

Seeing dax's wolf eyes, alex turned the page immediately. " hey, who's that beauty, your mother trying to knot you with? " Daxton leaned to turn the page but alex quickly closed whole file and put in the drawer of the desk.

" No, it's the selection list of... " before alex can finish, dax interrupted him by saying " he looks like omega but isn't his name more like masculine  name, but his looks is no joke, can't be ignored, he's so beautiful don't you think, can I come over to see him, if he's not yours then I have chance right . I'm sure I can win him over if he don't have partner, even if he had, I don't care as long he can stay by my side " one after another daxton spoke in fast and excited manner. unconsciously alex clenched his fist when he spoke about jasper, he don't know why but it made him very irritated. 

" shut the fuck up dax, he's a cybersecurity developer from the CJ company, we have a collaboration to get done the security system changes together, so don't even think of laying your dirty eye on him, he will be my employee for the time being " he glares dax at the end.

dax chuckled, " oh oh ! chill man okay, why are you glaring at me like I tricked your prey " he lifted both his hand in surrender as he replied. " I know you don't like to lay hands on your employee, but he's not your employee yet " daxton mumbles the last sentence, to himself, but heard by alex.

" just go away, get out of here" Alex replies in a irritated calm tone. 

" what? " dax dumbed by his sentence.

seeing that the latter's not moving alex called the security to drag him out " your not a friend, you little brat . This is how you treat your friends? no, I'm not going, try me, Alex...." dax snapped back at alex but was stubbornly dragged by the security in either side of him. Alex just simply waved goodbye for his friend with a full smirk.

" woahh, cool... nice to see you like this daxton" evan who planned to enter the study but stood aside the entrance to witness the beautiful scene in front of his eyes and bowed to him. He stood their until daxton was thrown out of the mansion.

" you brothers I'll avenge you all " dax barked at him. Evan chuckled. 

" oh, bye dude, take your time to avenge us, we'll waiting for you with popcorn " Everett who came just now saw this and waved at him. 

" brother " the twins chanted at the same time.

Alex who planned to open the file again to see Jasper's face but got distracted. He cleared his throat before talking, " yeah " 

" I heard we are in the project " evan said as he sat on the couch with his twin.

" yeah, just think of this as a training, in future you two will be in a serious position of this company right? " 

" I don't want, I'm satisfied with my current job now, so no " evan rejected lamely while Everett said okay with his hand, he's more than interested in business affairs than the latter. Even though his brothers opinion were different, alex knows they'll be ready to catch his back whenever he face hard situation, he was blessed to have brother like this who cared for each other unlike most of the family who fight each other for the position.

 " Alexander Louis don't make me come up there.."

 Everett mimicked his mothers sentence in the same tone their mother would use next second, caught off guard his brothers. Everyone got silent and in next moment.

Everett cleared his throat and relayed his mothers message in his own calm voice" mom asked you to come down for lunch " 

Evan and alex jerked when Everett imitated his mother " man, I thought mom was here for a second, you're really getting good at imitating mom " Evan give a thumps up to his twin. while alex gulped, just now he thought his mother came looking for him, he didn't even eat breakfast, he was so busy that he didn't seem mind the time and ignored the maids that called him for breakfast again and again, then daxton came to report, it totally made him forget about his surrounding. He was worried about how to deal the situation, he can't evan go ask help from his dad like toddler at the very start itself. It's makes him feel that he is not that competent enough and again others will use this chance to label him as child , he have to manage everything himself that's what the quality of leading. 

The trio's strolled down and assembled in dining hall. Alex silently seated in one of the chair, to make his presence more explicit his stomach grumbled like thunder. Alex cursed under his breath. 

" I have been telling you since forever, not skip your meals alex" machel calmly eyed her elder son. she was so strict when it comes to their health. No one can negotiate over her. 

" Mom, I'm not.. " alex sighed calming his mind. 

" you should listen brother and don't make her worry, we can't even see you much nowadays" Evan chips in and added his share of fuel to their mom's statement in a playful tone.

Alex glared at him, this punk! Evan averted his eyes and nudged his twin, picking the signal Everett said, " yes, because last night you didn't came and there's not a single call about you. mom was so worried about you that she didn't even sleep that night, see her dark circles. " Everett rubbed his mothers arm soothingly.

     As usual the bickering started. The lively situation makes alex feel relaxed, he smiled to himself grateful for this caring family.

As soon the dawn breaked, Jasper returned to his apartment. He left a message to his sister saying that he had an urgent meeting. He lied down on his bed and covered himself with bedcover, He opened his mobile and saw the message of max about staying weekend in Edwards house. He small smile crept his lips. He switched off his phone after replying to max and drifted to sleep, peacefully, without a single soul to disturb him.