"Who's carrying yo baby" Teyanna scowls, necking him. Jah's door opens and my eyes widen, my heart starting to beat rapidly.

"Oh. Wassup Sapphire I missed you" Diamonté says, coming out of the room and giving me a side hug.

"I missed you too, Monté. Where yo girlfriend at?" I ask and he shrugs. "She with her cousins. She'll be at the party tho. You going?" he asks and I nod.

"Y'know Saed gon be there tho. It's his friend party so I'on know if Jah gon be there too. They like bestfriends or whatever now. No one even want to see his no good self. He went back to being boring as shit when you left" Diamonté rants.

"Oh. Well if he shows up I'll just leave" I nod, going into Destiny's room.

*two hours later*
"I should post this one?" I ask Teyanna. We were in Destiny's car, on the way to the party. "Fuck yesss. You look so good in that dress pooh" she hypes me up and I blush a little.
_________________________________________
sapphire.westlock

52,747 likessapphire

52,747 likes
sapphire.westlock: uh oh back again 🤷🏽‍♀️
luvdestinyyy: SHES BACK
reece.rolland: 👀
bichzluvsaed: sistaaaa 🤞🏾
darealestkooda: we missed yo lil ass
random3283: u raw asab 😬😍
_________________________________________

I walk into the house and see a lot of people looking at me. Destiny, Saed and Reece are in the back and I see Saed nudge Reece, motioning to me.

Reece comes over and gives me a hug. "Wassup girl" he says, hugging me tightly. "Hiii Reece" I lean up on my tip toes to hug him back.

"Where you been at? Niggas been missin you" he smiles and sits me down on the couch. "Mhm. By niggas you mean you. If you missed me just say dat" I laugh and he smiles, looking down.

"Whatever, Sapphire. You know I be missin you. You want a blunt or sum?" he asks and I nod.

As we started smoking, a lot more people starting showing up.

"So is you gon let me take you out or what" Reece asks bluntly. "Lemme think about it" I respond and he laughs. "Onna date?" I ask and he nods. "Fineee" I shake my head, smiling.

"Bettt. Tomorrow at eight" he says and walks back over to Saed.

An hour later, I was already bored. "Y'all tryna hop?" Destiny says dryly, mixing her cup up.

"Yes, right now" I roll my eyes. We were outside because everyone inside was just sloppily drunk.

"I gotta 'nother move if yall tryna go" Saed says, looking down at his phone. "Bet" I get up, grabbing my bag and getting into Destiny's car.

"Jade come with us" Destiny yells and Jade runs over to get in the car. "Na where Tey at" Destiny asks. "Prolly wit ha baby fatha" I chuckle.

"I'm dead. Y'all tryna go to da store real quick?" Destiny asks, swerving out of the neighborhood.