How can i say no to that

ابدأ من البداية

Edward's POV

I was looking around for a job when I see a sign saying they needed someone to chop wood. I walked in and saw a man with a broken arm. I walked over to him and asked. "Excuse me, i saw your sign and saw that you needed a helper?" "Yep, with my arm broken and my son out of town I can't chop any wood to sale." "I can do it, in exchange you give me anything your not using anymore." The man grinned and said. "Alright." Then I got to work on chopping the wood.

Alphonse's POV

I was walking around when I saw a sign for a helper for loading up a truck. I walked up to the man and asked. "Excuse me, do you need any help?" The man looked at me and said. "Yep. I need help loading up this feed for Resembool." "I can help and for exchange you can give me anything that your not using anymore." The man smiled and nodded.

Then I got to work on loading the truck.

Winry's POV

I was walking around to look for work when I saw an old women knitting but was having a hard time doing it because the ball kept falling. I walked up to her and asked. "Do you need any help?" She looked at me and said. "Yes I do child." "I can help, in exchange for something that your not using anymore." She nodded and I helped her.

Narrator's POV

When the Elric's and the Rockbell girl were done working, they got something for exchange. Cassidy Elric got four cups for her hard work, Edward Elric got four loaves of bread for his hard work, Alphonse Elric got four plates for his hard work and Winry Rockbell got old blankets. They could use for the ground to sleep.

Cassidy: "Guys I have four cups for water!"

Edward: "I have four loaves of bread for dinner!"

Alphonse: "I have four plates to eat on guys!"

Winry: "And I have four old blankets to sleep on!"

They all ran to their shed and sat down. Edward took a piece of wood he found and started turning it into a spear while the others cleaning the cups and plates. Edward joined them and walked across the stream to the middle.

He was bare footed and was waiting for a fish. When he saw one he threw his spear and got it. "Guys?" The three looked up to look at Edward. He turned around holding the fish up and said. "We're gonna live!" They started cheering and Ed caught three more. It was dark out and the fish were cooked.

They were eating fish, berry's, nuts and the bread on their new plates and drinking water from their cups. They were all laughing and talking. While this was happening Alphonse heard something and got scared. "Guys what was that?" They looked around and heard animals around them. "Don't worry Al, as long as we stay near the fire, they won't get us." "Are your sure." "Don't worry Alphonse, Ed's right. As long as we stay near the fire we're going to be fine." "Okay."

Then they heard something really load and Alphonse got even more scared. "It's okay Al, you have nothing to be scared of." "How do you know?" "Because the forest is singing to you, listen." Cassidy says while putting her hand against her ear with her eyes closed and smiling. They did the same and heard rhythm to the sounds. Then Cassidy started singing. "Come stop your crying, it'll be alright, just take my hand, hold it tight, I will protect you from all around you, I will be here don't you cry." Then Edward started singing.

"For one so small you seem so strong me arms will hold keep you safe and warm, this bond between us, can't be broken, I will be here stop your crying."

Then they started singing together.

"Cause you'll be in my heart, yes, you'll be in my heart, from this day on, now and forever more, you'll be in my heart, no matter what they say, you'll be here In my heart, always, always."

Winry and Alphonse smiled at them as they sung in perfect unison. It was the song that Trisha Elric sang to them whenever they couldn't sleep.

They laid down and slept with smiles on their faces.

One year later

Cassidy's POV

It's been a year since we've been here and right now it was pouring down rain. We were wearing rain gear and we were watching the men trying to stop men from the military from stealing the sacks from the dame. Then all of a sudden a women beat the men up. She had braided hair that was in a ponytail, she wore a white dress with a black coat over it while wearing sandales. "Who are you ma'am?" "Who me? Just a housewife passing by." Then all of a sudden she threw up blood while a big man appeared behind her. "Izumi be careful." "Your so sweet honey."

Me and the others looked at each other and ran towards her and yelled out while getting on our knees. "Miss old lady! Miss old lady, can you teach us how to fight?" She looked at us with an angered expression and asked while cracking her knuckles. "What was that? I could hear you, say that again." We looked at each other and Ed said. "We'll try again." We looked at her and said. "Please miss pretty lady, teach us how to fight." "No way! I don't take in students and I'm on a trip."

I grabbed her arm while she kicked my brothers and friend away. "Please miss lady!" She tried shaking me off while my brothers and Winry ran towards her and hugged her legs. When she was done shaking me she asked. "What about your parents?!" A man walked up and said. "Uh, miss these little ones don't have parents." She gasped and looked at me and then at my brothers and Winry. She smiled and said. "How can I say no to that."

We learned her to be miss Izumi Curtis and her husband Sig Curtis, after she agreed to let us learn we grabbed our stuff but Winry returned the old blanket to the old women and we left via train. While we were sitting, we told miss Izumi about what happened to our family's. "I heard about this group before. Their after someone that hold special information for them that might ruin everything." "Yeah their after Van Hohenheim. I wonder what kind of information he has that'll make people start killing just to find him."

We didn't tell her that we knew some people from the military because we didn't know what her reaction might be so I asked. "Miss Curtis, what do you think of the military?" "Their idiots!" We jumped when she yelled. "The military doesn't care about anything but politics and about their selves! Their corrupted and you shouldn't be affiliated with them in anyway!" We looked at her scared and nodded while other people looked at us. We were glad that we didn't tell her that we were saved by the military because we were scared for our life.

I looked out the window, thinking about Roy, was it true that he was corrupted and only cared about politics like she said? Because he said that he wanted to change his country by becoming führer. I was worried about Roy but I knew he didn't care but my heart kept telling me otherwise saying that if he was corrupted then he wouldn't of been crying back at the cliff.

Roy's POV

It's been a year since Cassy, her brothers and the Rockbell girl disappeared and we still can't find them. According to a couple of officers, they saw four blonde children in a small town called Rush valley but left with a women on a train but didn't know where they went.

I took out Cassy's ribbon and rubbed my thumb against it while looking at it. I saw the tears on her face knowing she didn't mean it but it still hurt to her say it. I was worried about her and was wondering if she was okay, my heart was telling me that she's okay and that she'll come back to me when the time comes. I just want her to be happy, that's my wish for her.

~🦾🦿~🤖🦾🦿~🔥🧤~🔧🛠~🔫🦅~💪✨~👓🔪~