CHAPTER 30 THE PAST ASSIAN PACIFIC CAR RACE

Holidays are over, all of the crew and staff are back to the race club to practise, and get everything done. Yusuke give his very best to practise all the time, he always thinks about losing the race but the crew were always.s there to cheer him up. After that holiday and the other holidays are pass also his birthday pass as well, but they just celebrate it at his grandparent's house. Zihong never shows himself to practise not once, he so busy working on his show business career.

"Well, the place where the Asain pacific car race will change, and now it's going to be in Korea, so let's be prepared there's a lot of good opponents there even if we lose or won let's do our very best," Mr Choi said looking at Yusuke and the crew and assuring them as well.
"So is Lin Zihong will still participate in the race? It seems he's too busy to practise." The crew said while looking so worried and curious.
"Well, as I ask Zihong he will participate at the car race, he assures me that he will go and race so crew and staff let's be more prepared okay?" I, Choi added looking at Yusuke, nervous face.

Me Choi walk and talk to the crew, Zihong arrived looking so tired, and greeted everyone in the race car, Yusuke walk to greet him as well.
"Hi, you don't look so fine, are you okay?" Yusuke said. Patting his head and Zihong powerless lean his body gently to Yusuke.
"I'm fine, just tired," Zihong said. While hugging Yusuke and, look all around the race club.
"Can you race in that rate of yours Zihong?" Lee said. Looking so worried about Zihong tired face.
"I promise to all of you and Yusuke that no matter what happens I will still do my best to race," Zihong say, while he stands straight and fixed himself, he and Yusuke took their racing car and both of them race till their both heart content.

Hours pass all of the crew and Mr Choi left the race club and go home, but Yusuke and Zihong were still there having quality time, they both sit on the ground where their car was parked.
Zihong leans his head on Yusuke's chest while closing his eyes.
"Are you tired? Go ahead you can sleep for a while." Yusuke said while rubbing Zihong's face, and he gives Zihong a forehead kiss.
"Yusuke, I miss you so much, sorry I'm kinda busy," Zihong said, taking Yusuke's hands and put them on his chest.
Yusuke leans his back on his car while Zihong moves closer to him feeling the beat of Yusuke's heart.
"Here take this" Yusuke take off his yin-yang bracelet and he put it on Zihong's right hand.
"It's my mom's bracket she gives this to me when I first came here to Taiwan, I want you to take this as a lucky charm and, if you too busy enough just stare at this and smile. Like I was there by your side. I love you and I do understand how busy you are, but the race is different from show businesses," Yusuke said while hugging Zihong,

Zihong just stares at Yusuke's eyes and give him a smooth kiss on his lips.
"I love you even more. No matter what happens I'll be here for you."
"Come on, cut the drama. Let's go home it's getting cold now." Yusuke said. Cutting the sweetness of both of them and push Zihong to get up. Zihong walks him home as they used to. And Yusuke gives him a goodbye hug with a gentle checks kiss.
Both of them smile as they both said their goodbyes.

One 1week pass and the Asain pacific race is up ahead. The crew and the racer who participated. The race we're ready. Except for Yusuke who still in a nervous state, they flew to Korea for the race. They all arrived in the hotel in Korea with full of professional car racer, seeing those car racers makes Yusuke's heart gets more and more nervous. Lee company Yusuke to his room and when they get there, Yusuke look at his phone to check if Zihong gives him a call. But there are no calls or text. All of the crew and staff even Mr Choi still waiting for Zihong to arrived.

Lee also checked his phone if Zihong sent a message to him but, there's no message at all. Yusuke try to check his phone again but when he looks on the internet he saw the news about Zihong dated a girl and it's all over in the internet, Yusuke can't believe what he saw, and also there's a picture of Zihong holding a girl and both of them look so sweet. Yusuke's heart began to sink he can't believe what he saw, Lee pats him on his back and comfort him.
"Yusuke this is not good, for you to get depressed, the car race is tomorrow, please take a rest, don't mind that news on the internet, It's not good for you to look at it," Lee said with a worried tone while letting Yusuke's back,
Yusuke can't help himself but cry his heart out.
"How can he do this to me, am I just a toy to him just to played with!!!" Yusuke cry so much, as Lee we're there to comfort him,

Yusuke sleeps after he cries so much, he feels like he doesn't want to move. His body was too heavy and the car race is tomorrow.
The day of the car race has now arrived, but Yusuke doesn't feel himself to race,
Me Choi notice how he look so down.
"Yusuke, Zihong will be here any minute, so you can rest your self assured," Mr Choi said while patting Yusuke shoulder.
Yusuke just nods his head and walk closer to his race car.
The crowd were too many and all of the professional racers were also preparing their cars.

"You say you'll be here for me
But you never stayed
You broke your words
How to breathe when you know
Your heart has been tear down apart"
-YUAce28-