Chapter 18- Impatience is the mother of all unfortunate events

'I'm sorry Sebastian, but I don't want to believe you.......'

*********************************************************************

*Sebastian POV*-

I slammed my bedroom door with frustration and anger. 

"UGHHHHHHHH WHY CAN'T F/N JUST BELIEVE ME?! WHY WOULD I LIE?!" I yelled.

I then flopped down onto my bed face down and thought 'I hope no one lays a hand on Y/N....... especially Tooru Oikawa........'

(A/N- All of this is during when Oikawa went home and almost-got-sacked by Iwaizumi. The Iwaizumi POV is AFTER when Oikawa almost-got-sacked.)

*Iwaizumi POV-*

I went straight to my room after telling Oikawa to not take Y/N from me.

 'Ughhhhhhh! Oikawa and Y/N are getting way too close! This is not what I asked for, I asked Oikawa to get information off of Y/N and make them become friends so that I can meet Y/N!' I angrily thought to myself.

I sat down on my bed with my shoulders on my knees and my head resting on my hands. 

I am impatient for Y/N.

How long before I can meet her face to face again?

How long before I can make her mine again?

..........

Time is running out I have to think of something.

I can't get rid of Oikawa because he is the backbone of this plan, without him, there is no way I can see Y/N face to face.

"Oh Oikawa........ what have you done....... actually what have I done?! I AM THE REASON WHY I BROUGHT OIKAWA INTO THIS! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" I shouted.

"SHUT UP!" My neighbour yelled.

"YOU SHUT UP!" I yelled back.

"I need to ask Oikawa to let me meet Y/N! If I don't, then who knows what will happen to me!" I said to myself.

After saying that, I quickly opened my bedroom door and went straight to Oikawa who, I think, is still in the living room.

Well he wasn't.

Instead he was getting ready to go outside.

"Oi, Trashykawa! Where the heck do you think you're going!" I questioned.

"Uhhhhhhh outside?" He replied back.

"No you aren't."

"What-"

Before he could finish saying whatever he was about to say, I grabbed him by his forearm and then locked the door. I then dragged him to the sofa and sat him down.

"Hey! Don't tell me you forgot about Y/N and decided to come after me!" He said.

"Stupid idiot of course not!"

"Oh okay good!"

I am now ready to tell him.

"The reason why I dragged you here was because I have another major favour to ask you." I said.

"Another one? Ughhhh okay fine, what is this 'major' favour you ask?"

"Introduce Y/N to me."

.............

"I'm sorry, what?" Oikawa replied back.

"I said, introduce me to Y/N."

..................

"No."

"I'm sorry?"

"You do realise that Y/N probably remembers your face and everything, right?" He said.

"Do I look like I care? No." I replied back.

"No, you will get in trouble."

Now Oikawa is getting on my last nerve.

"Oikawa....... I am giving you one last chance...... you are getting on my last nerve, understand?"

"Iwa-Chan I-"

"Tooru frickin' Oikawa." I started. "If you don't introduce me to Y/N F/N, next time when you see her it will be never.

"Iwa-Chan... sometimes you just gotta give up, and that sometimes is now...."

"...... One. Last. Chance." I then cracked my knuckles.

"OKAY FINE I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO Y/N FRICKING F/N! JUST PLEASE SPARE ME!"

".....Good."

522 Words.