Part 1

I prided myself on my work at Amazon. Whilst being a Package Handler was not the ideal job, I made the best of my $15 an hour career there. Work and having a roof over my head were the only thing that kept me afloat in this thing called life. I suffer from depression and anxiety which is why I typically only went out in a public early mornings or late evenings when rush hour crowds dispersed. The only thing besides work that gave my life purpose was my bros in a social media group called "Black Tops of America". I loved being a top in the black gay community because it was the one thing that gave me a feeling a power in my life. Let's face it, in all major cities within the black gay community, there was 1 top to every 15-20 bottoms. I was a hot commodity and I wouldn't let anyone tell me anything different. I was brown skinned with a flat stomach, nice behind, and a big 11-inch uncut dick. After a hard and grueling day at work, it was my guilty pleasure to get on Jack'd or Grinder and find some bottom who thought he'd gotten lucky, fuck him silly, and send him home. It gave me waves of pleasure to fuck these silly and desperate bottoms queens so damn good and watch the look of disappointment and hurt on their face when they realized that's all that was ever going to come of it. A quick fuck and a nut. Growing up misunderstood and outcast, I had a lot of demons that I wasn't quite ready to face and anytime those demons threated to veer themselves to the forefront of my mind, I did what was necessary to make myself feel good and empowered, even if it was at someone else's expense.
I'd finally made it home after what seemed like hours in traffic. I kicked off my work shoes and was getting ready to shower and fall into my everyday routine when my messenger went off loudly. When I checked my notifications, I saw it was from the Top Group. I smiled when I read the messages from these silly guys. I loved the playful banter from my fellow top brothers. We'd exchange hook up stories all day, and clown bottoms. No subject regarding trashing bottoms from shitty booties, to power-bottoms was ever off limits. It gave me a thrill to trash and clown someone else as my entire childhood, I was the one trashed and made fun of. I felt empowered to be apart of this group of men who must've had just as many demons as myself as they trash talked bottoms all the time. Well - that was until recently. There was this new guy named Larry added and to be frank, I hate the day that faggot got added to the group. He was added by one of the admins trucker buddies and I knew from the moment he was added, he would be on my shit list. For one, he was a versatile top. If it was one thing I hated more than bottoms were versatile tops. I just don't believe a guy can be mostly top but still want dick every now and then. It's something so artificial about it. Then he was married and a writer. He'd recently bought a home and it just sickened me to my stomach. I hated to see fags who I despised doing better than me. Here it was I was living in this one-bedroom apartment, depressed half the time, and couldn't find peace in my life but this versatile ass nigga had the audacity to be succeeding and shit. Ugh, I hated life right now. However, I was always taught to keep my friends close and my enemies closer. As if on cue, the messages were dinging in when suddenly Larry tagged me.
@Jermaine, what you been up to? You been quiet all day. We miss you here bro
I rolled my eyes at his message but decided to play along because apparently the other guys had mad respect for him. I didn't want to tip my hand about how I felt about this faggot just yet.

I'd have to strategically turn them against him as I did this guy named LA, or Jay or whatever name he went by. I used to take side jabs at this other top that used to be apart of the group until one day he exploded on me and made himself look like an emotional basket case. I was always the laid back and chill dude of the group. This wasn't the first time I'd pretended to light heartedly joke with LA and he saw thru me and snapped out at me. But because the other guys loved me so much, and LA tended to lash out if he felt attacked, it made him appear as if he was problematic and he was given the boot from the group. My work there was done as far as I was concerned. A month after being kicked out of the group LA committed suicide as we found out he was battling depression after losing his mom and a break-up he'd gone through recently. Good riddance, I felt no sympathy for him.

@Sup Larry, I just got in and I'm chilling. How's the book selling?
@ Jermaine, sells on my book have slowed down for some odd reason. I'm sure it's due to Covid and all the layoffs that's happening right now.
@Larry: Or it could be that you're not a good writer as you think you are.
@Larry: LOL
I had to make sure I put that LOL in there, it wasn't time to ruffle his feathers all the way yet. I had to strategize getting him worked up so this bitch could be gone. I just didn't like this dude. He always spoke highly of bottoms and talking about how we should stop trashing bottoms and start respecting them and all types of shit. He was one of them dudes I despised. He constantly bragged about how his bottoms always returned to him for sex because he was so passionate and respectful of their bodies and all types of shit. People like him angered the fuck out of me.
Deep down, I knew why I didn't like Larry.  For a long time, I'd been living a lie. Yes, I fucked plenty of bottoms and busted nuts deep inside them booties, but I'd always yearned to get fucked as well. In my early 20's, I had my fair share of being fucked and when I tell you the dick was good, it was good as fuck. Nothing gives you a more empowering feeling than letting a guy stroke and pound your hole until he's skeeting hot nut deep in that ass. However, something I started to take notice of was how people shamed bottoms and tended to piss on their sexuality. Tops tended to trash bottoms as though straight men trashed women. You got bad rep for being a bottom in our society. After a few bad experiences of tops shaming me or bragging to their friends about their sexual conquest of me, I decided I wasn't bottoming anymore. I'd been bullied enough in my childhood and wasn't going back to that life ever. Once I stopped getting fucked, and started doing the fucking, now I understood the power that tops possessed over bottoms and it was an empowering emotion. However, it had its day where it took a toll on me because I wanted to get fucked. I always had this longing to be in a versatile relationship with a cool ass chill dude who played video games, watched anime films, and we fuck each other all day. But that was a fantasy that I'd just have to long for because I refused to ever allow myself to bottom for a homosexual again. You'd never get the opportunity to trash Jermaine again.
After making a few more snide remarks towards Larry, I told the guys I needed a nap and decided to go get me a blunt before I hit my victim of the day up on one of these pathetic hook up apps. I drove to the gas station on 81st and Cottage. I hated that It was a summer day in Chicago and I had to have my weed or else you wouldn't have paid me to come to this ghetto ass hole in the wall gas station at 7 in the evening. As if validating my disgust, I walk in and see 3 scantily dressed sissies in line being loud as hell. They were worse than the damn females that lived in the hood. When they turned and spotted my handsome ass, they really started to queen out. The ring leader who was light skinned with the thick drawn on eyebrows cut his eye at me and whispered something to his queen as friends before they went to eyeing my print in my basketball shorts and giggling and acting like silly ass school girls. I exhaled kind of loudly. I wished these homos would order their bubble gum and wine flavored black and milds and get the fuck out of this store because they were starting to annoy me. After making their purchase, they looked back at me one more time and giggled and blew kissy faces at me before trotting out the door. I looked in utter disgust and shook my head before purchasing my white owl blunt and making my way out of the gas station back to my car. I was almost at my car when I noticed the sissies getting ready to pull out of the gas station in a Pontiac G6 that looked to be 2006. Before pulling off, the sissy with the eyebrows drawn on looked at me seductively and started sucking on a blow pop sucker real suggestive. He then honked his horn, cranked up Beyonce's Pretty Hurts and pulled off. The sissies in the backseat were crying with laughter. Once again, I shook my head and was getting ready to get in my car when I heard a baritone voice close behind me.
"I feel you bro, I hate them kind of faggots too" I turned around and saw a 6'4 tall dark dude with shoulder length dreads talking to me. This mutha fucka was sexy as fuck.
"Yeah, them fags were over the top bro." I said turning up the masculine thug appeal to match his.
"It's cool bro. You don't have to keep up with me. I know a gay dude when I see one" He eyed me up and down knowingly. My brother is gay, and he bring all his friends around me so I know gay when I see it. I have nothing against gays like you. You still look and act like a nigga. And that's all I ask for. You can be gay and live your life but when you start queening out like them faggots, you get no respect from me." He exclaimed.
"What makes you think I'm gay?" I asked pretending to be offended but couldn't help but be turned on by this dark thug who's Christian Dior cologne had my tight booty wet as fuck at the moment.
"Only a special kind of gay bro have his hands and feet neatly manicured such as yourself with the phat ass booty hanging outside of them basketball shorts. You got that juicy mutha fucka on display." He said grabbing his dick area and eyeing me seductively. I suddenly felt vulnerable and effeminate to this man. He had clocked me because I prided myself on keeping up my manicure and pedicure and l loved wearing my nike flip flops so that mutha fuckas knew I was clean with my shit. "I'm Kejuan by the way" He extended his hand. I very meekly accepted the handshake and introduced myself as well. Kejuan held my hand a little longer than a typical straight dude would. This cat was DL and was laying it on thick. I suddenly got an epiphany. Why couldn't I enjoy dick every blue moon? If I hooked up with DL dudes, I wouldn't have anything to worry about because DL dudes had just as much to lose as myself. I decided to get some damn courage about myself and flirt right back with this nigga.
"So Kejuan, have you ever fucked around with any of your brother friends?" I said licking my lips.
"Nah, I do my own thing. I respect my brother and his people, but they aren't my thing. They are just as queened out as the fags who just pulled out this parking lot." He said chuckling. "Besides, I have to be careful about who I fuck around with, I got a wife with 3 children so I don't need my business out there if you feel me."
"I wish I was feeling you." I flirted. Kejuan chuckled.
"You smoke" Kejuan asked. That was all I needed to hear. I invited Kejuan back to my crib and he happily accepted. After sharing a blunt and chatting it up, I went and took a piss. When I returned, Kejuan was standing up. I suddenly got a feeling of dread and disappointment. I hoped he hadn't used me for my weed like some mooching as thug. I was taken back when he walked over to me and palmed my ass and started kissing me passionately. I didn't know they did this shit in real life. I thought that only happened on TV shows like Noah's Arc or some shit. Thugs weren't supposed to be passionate. I was confused but hungrily returned the kiss as Kejuan was tonguing me so hard it felt like he was trying to suck the life out of me. His gigantic rough hands were palming my ass. It wasn't long before he gently pulled my basketball shorts and fitted briefs down exposing my plump chocolate ass. Without breaking the kiss, I followed suit pulling down his Nike sweats. I felt something swap at my naked thigh. I looked down and noticed Kejuan's dark erect dick that was bigger than a damn aerosol can stabbing my thigh. One look at Kejuan's toned and hairy body with his big dick had me drooling. I hadn't had a man make me desire him this much in a long ass time. I immediately got down on my knees and started sucking the shit out of that meaty ass dick. I hadn't lost my touch with giving head as every now and then, if I met a bottom who had swag or thug appeal, I'd give him some head for foreplay before wearing that hole out. I could tell Kejuan was appreciating the head I was giving him as I could look down and see his toes toes wiggling and his low masculine moans. The more he moaned the harder I went. The harder I sucked on that dick, the more saliva was oozing from my mouth and wetting that dick up. Kejuan's dick suddenly took on a sudden rock hardness that I was all too familiar with. I quickly pulled back before he could ejaculate in my mouth.
"Don't cum yet bro. I want to see what that dick do" I challenged him seductively. I was suddenly a happy bottom again and I was loving it, even if it was only for one day.
"You better be lucky you caught me bro because that head game of yours is fire bro and I didn't think I could hold out much longer." He admitted. I went and grabbed the gun oil lube from the bedroom and put a generous amount on my fingers before applying it to my hole. I walked back out to the living room where Kejuan was anxiously waiting with his dick pointed directly at me. I reached up and started tonguing him again. He reached around and started palming my ass and I could tell he was excited to find my hole wet and lubed up and he started kissing me even more passionate while slipping his finger in my wetness.
"Damn bro, you tight as hell. Loosen up." He exclaimed playfully.
"Nah, it's not that. I don't get fucked. I haven't been fucked in years." I admitted. His eyes lit up.
"Is that so?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.
"Yes. You'll be the first in a while, so please be gentle." I said and I turned and bent over the couch in anticipation of that dick filling my hole up. Instead of feeling his dick poke my hole, I heard him call out to me.
"What's wrong?"
"I mean damn bro, you don't have a bed. I can't fuck you like this. You been holding that ass out for all these years, your first time should be nice bro." He said smoothly. Kejuan was winning again. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. I crawled onto the bed and got on all fours and arched my ass up. Suddenly, Kejuan climbed on top of the bed behind me. I was surprised when he roughly turned me around and flipped me on my back.
"I'm gon fuck that tight ass just like I fuck my bitch." He growled and with that he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his back. His dick slowly started tearing into my tight hole. I gasped but welcomed the pain from that thug dick as it slowly slid in me inch by inch.
"Fuck" Kejuan exclaimed as he shut his eyes tight and threw his head back in ecstasy. After what seemed like a few minutes of him slowly filling me up, careful not to rip me, and me adjusting to his big dick, Kejuan smiled appreciatively at me while stroking my hole so lovingly. The first few minutes were so magical with Kejuan stroking me and giving me mad eye contact, only breaking eye contact to kiss me so appreciatively, I was loving this dick. This man was amazing. This is the type of shit you read in erotic fiction. This shit just didn't happen on the southside of Chicago. But here I was being dicked down by a chocolate God. My ass had started to cream so much that Kejuan sped the stroking up and was fucking the shit out of me. He bit down on his bottom lip real cockily as my moans filled the air. I was hollering like a bitch which didn't seem to turn him off, it only heightened his freak. He flipped me on my stomach and he lay directly on top of me and entered me from behind. My hole was on fire as Kejuan spent the next half hour stroking me like he was digging for gold. I felt something stirring up inside my scrotum and I didn't think it could be. But with Kejuan's feet rubbing against my own feet, him pumping his huge dick in and out of my wet hole hitting my spot while kissing me, before I knew it was I cumming. I started hollering as my load shot out of me. I couldn't even finish my blissful orgasm as the weight of Kejuan's body suffocated me as he collapsed on top of me moaning and shooting his own huge load deep inside me. My ass felt sore, hot, and wet each time more cum skeeted inside me and lined my insides. This had to be the best sex I'd ever had in my life.

A few days had gone by and I was kind of in a sour mood and not even the bottom who I was on top of pounding his wet hole could cheer my somber mood. It had been a couple of days since my dick down from Kejuan and I was disappointed that I hadn't heard from him. Now don't get me wrong, I was never going to be a bottom again, make no mistake about that. But I thought given all that transpired with Kejuan, I may have a cool as bro to chill with and let get some dick every now and then. He seemed like cool people. As I fucked the thick light skinned bottom like I was angry with the world, my mind drifted back to the other morning. Kejuan had spent the night. The next morning, he rolled over and went to kiss me but I turned my head in embarrassment. I hadn't brushed my damn teeth. What was he doing?
"Bro, stop playing with me he said and roughly spanked my ass. Give daddy a kiss." He demanded roughly. I melted and kissed him as he reached behind him and grabbed the lube from the night stand drawer. He kissed me hungrily while applying lube to my ass. With that, he got on top of me as I lay on my back and fucked me hard as fuck until he'd busted a nut in me again before he headed out.
Reliving that moment a few days ago must've struck a nerve because my bottom started to moan out in part agony, part pleasure as I really started fucking that hole. It wasn't long before bust a nut deep inside that thick ass pretty redbone.

To be continued.