Chapter 6: Split up at the wrong place, and at the wrong time

Early the next morning, at the crack of dawn, the engines prepared to continue their journey.

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Asked Murdoch.

Everyone agreed.

"Then let's get out of here!"

The group of steam engines puffed into the early daylight, away from the diesels. Their journey went well, until, they heard a diesel horn.

"Oh no, a diesel is after us!" Cried Johnny.

"RUN!!"

The engines picked up speed, and raced away from the diesel.

"Don't just stand there, you fools; after them!"

The engines ran and ran, but a junction lay ahead. Then, Murdoch did the unthinkable:

"SPLIT UP!!"

And they did, they managed to confuse the diesel, but they had other problems coming...

"Guys, where are you going?" Cried Leonard. "You said we should stick together!"

"I don't know, but I guess this is goodbye." Murdoch called.

All the engines were separated from the big junction, and ended up in different parts of the UK!

Green Arrow, Alfred, Crovan, Murdoch, and Edwin ended up in the middle of the main line; it was eerily silent, there was not a sound to be heard!

"Did we lose them?" Edwin asked.

"I think we did." Green Arrow huffed. 

"Now what? We're lost, too!" Crovan cried.

"So much for listening to a non LNER engine." Alfred grumbled.

"Alright, everyone, calm down!" Green Arrow replied. "We'll just have to find our way to the National Railway Museum ourselves!"

"Mind if I tag along with you guys?" Edwin asked. "I've got pretty mush nowhere to go at this point."

"Of course." Murdoch said. "We've always got room for one more."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 24, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Edward and his twinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें