Crying for no reason

" Mommy" cried Amelia out. " Shut up" sighed the man in the black hoody. " W-who are you?" stuttered Maura. " Oh Detective Rizzoli knows" Jane stood in the corner stiffened. "Jane who is that" " I reckonize that voice from anywhere" stuttered Jane. " Oh Janie, I know you liked it" " SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" shouted Jane. " I didn't i was 16, i was so young, you ruined me" Maura looked aside to Jane weird. " Oh does your dear girly friend doesn't know?" " I raped her when she was 16" smiled the man. Maura looked aside scared. " Janie" " Jesse Darsson" sighed Jane. " Thats right Janie " " What do you want? from me, from my daughters and my wife" sighed Jane. " I want you, i want to make sure you know it isn't normal to like women, i'm going to make you feel the same as when you were 16 " Jesse tightened the rope around Maura's wrist and kept pointing the gun to Jane on the couch.

Jesse went to stand infront of Jane dropping down his pants. Jane squeezed her eyes closed forcing not to cry . Jane heard Maura & Amelia cry. Jesse dropped his underwear and stood against Jane rubbing her. He was busy pulling of Jane's shirt when the door barged open. " BPD HANDS IN THE AIR" shouted Korsak followed by frost. " What the fuck did you do dumb bitch" sighed Jesse lifted up his pants. " Jesse Darsson, your under arrest for the attempted rape of a detective and breaking an entering, you have the right to remain silence, anything you say, can and will be use against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney if you can't afford one, one will be appointed to you"

" Jane, Maura, Amelia are you okay?" Jane sighed and nodded, " Fine". Maura fell into Jane's arms and cried, she cried, Amelia hugged both of her mothers crying harder. Jane just stood there hugging her favorites in the entire world. Jane finally allowed herself to let a tear slip. " I love you all so much" They sank down on the couch together crying. "Mommy im glad your okay" Jane cried out " I-i am so sorry this happened"