Chapter.4 our beginings

March 12 1940.

It was a warm sunny day in Los Angeles the birds were chirping the wind was blowing a nice cool breeze across the whole city but much more importantly a true friendship was about to happen.

"Mama!!" Nathalie cried out echoing through the entire mansion her parents and her lived in (not gonna explain what her mom looks like since I already did in chapter three I showed pictures too) "yes my dear child" Nathalie's
mother spoke from a place Nathalie knew was her mother's office. "Oh hey mama I was wondering since your almost done with your work if me , you, dada and big brother could go to the park!" Five year old Nathalie said as she looked at her mother with pleading eyes. "Awh of course Nathalie I'm done anyways so let's go get your father and brother now shall we?. Nathalie's mother said as she got up from her desk looking like an older version of Nathalie in the
Process. As they were looking for her father they conveniently ran into Nathalie's older brother Nathan they were supposed to be twins but some how Nathan made his own due date and came early causing him to be older then his sister Nathalie. Nathan would always and would always! forever mock his younger sister for it but he never ment any harm for he loved his little sister and At times made sure everyone knew it. " oh hey mom he little sis. He said as he looked at Nathalie with a mocking face for some ones last name means heartless he showed a lot of emotion towards his sister sometimes. Mocking her other time just by showing her love. "Nathan don't do your sister like that" she said in a stone cold voice that made Nathan have chills. " hahaha I'm just kidding Nathan now if I were your father I may have been way more convincing since his name was originally sancouer in the first place I just liked the sound of it in my name a took it" she said while winking at her son Nathan even though Nathalie didn't understand it she thought it ment that her dada loved her mama very much which he did. "Anyways did you need me for anything mom" nathan said as he stopped a small laugh trying to recompose himself. " oh! Yes I do need you do you know where your father is by any chance" mrs. Sancouer said "oh I think he's in the garden" Nathan said with a smile as he looked at his mother. "Oh thank you *your father has always liked being around nature even* she said as she tried to hold back blush. "Anyways get dressed we're all going to the park. She said as she walks off to the garden.   

Time skip they are now walking to the park.

"Ugh mom reminded me why were walking were rich as fu*k and have limio yet we're walking" Nathan said to his mother unaware he had just cursed. " ok Nathan first of all watch your Language!!!! Infront of your sister and second were walking because it's good for you and it's good to do ever once and a while" mrs sancour said as they arrived at the park.
"Go on Nathalie the go play with the other children" Nathalie was hesitant to go over usually her mom walked her over and made her a friend or two and her brother was sure it was just because of there family status but she bottled up some courage and walked over to a you boy.

"Hi I'm Nathalie!"

"Oh hi..."

"Wanna be friends....."

"Of course!!"

"Oh also I'm"

"Gabriel......"

End of chapter 4. See you soon~