Chapter 2

At dinner

Tommy POV
□□□□□□□□□

Y/n and Tubbo made some dinner, burgers with home made fries. "THIS IS DELICIOUS!" I yelled after taking a bite of the burger.

Y/n smiled at Tubbo and Tubbo smiled back at her.

Y/n POV
■■■■■■

After Tommy chewed his burger he yelled "THIS IS DELICIOUS!" Oh if only he knew, Tubbo and I made Vegan burgers.

After Dinner we all sat in the living room couch. "What should we do tommorow?" Tubbo ask.

"Explore london" Ranboo says.

"Stream" Tommy says.

Karl and I look at eachother. "Shopping" we say and then nod eachother.

Everyone looks at us. "Sure, that works" Tubbo says. "Then at the same time, we could all stream and explore" Ranboo suggests.

I look at Karl nodding my head 'No'. He raises his brow and then it hits him.

"Guys, maybe could we keep the streaming for another time?" Karl ask.

"Why?" Tommy says.

"Well, Y/n, she isnt on the internet and she fears if she is put on the internet she will be called out for being with us or worse she'd become famous" Karl replied.

"What's wrong with being famous- wait never mind her anxiety" Ranboo cuts himself off.

Tubbo comes over and hugs me "it's okay, being famous isnt as bad as you think, maybe we could just give it a try? If you dont like it we will get in the way" Tubbo whispers. I nod at him and smile.

The next day.

Y/n POV
○●○●○●

I wake up at 4 in the morning. I sit up 90 degrees and look at the door to the bathroom with Hello kitty stickers trying to make them out in the dark before I turn the lamp on.

I sigh and open the dresser next to me, it was small and tiny, enough to fit everything I brought. I pull my tooth brush out and some tooth paste, then I grab out a bunny hoodie that had actual rabbit ears on it, and a skirt that I painted a field of flowers on. It was white and the paint was pastel, the field was at the bottom of the skirt.

I go into the bathroom in my room and turn the light on as I play calm music outloud. I wash my face and put on my oil then put chapstick on.

I then put my clothes on, changing my underwear and my bra and throwing my hoodie over my black bra and putting my customized skirt over my black underwear.

After that I brushed my hair and then went downstairs to start cooking. I play my playlist and scroll until I found my favorite song Your new boyfriend. I hum it as I dim the lights and start cooking making sure not to make a noise. After finishing 9 pancakes and making sure they had extra m'n ms (idk how to say it or write it). I put the bacon on and cook it in the oil until it's perfectly crisped. Then setting it all down on the table with a little container of butter and the bottle of syrup I walk to go get milk for everyone and some glass cups when I hear someone start to walk down the steps.

As I'm pouring the milk into 4 cups I look up to see a 6'6 man wearing sweat pants and a gaming shirt, his hair was all messy, it took me a minute to relize who it was. RANBOO!

He sat at the table and pulled his phone out.

I sat infront of him putting the milk infront of him and placing the others out.

I quickly got up and grabbed some plates then sat back down.

A word didnt come out of his mouth so I didnt bother to say anything.

Ranboo POV
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

She sat there in silence, should I say something....

She isnt doing anything just fiddling with her fingers. A yawn came from the long hall way with stairs. "Good morning" Tubbo says walking down the steps his arms stretching in the air.

"Good morning Tubbo, I made breakfast for everyone" she says in a adorable sleepy voice as she was standing up to go get her phone. She then flops on the couch and starts to play some games on her phone.

"Your not gonna eat?" Tubbo ask in his morning voice. She just nods her head no. "Why" I ask in my morning voice.

Y/n POV
□●□●□●□

Holy shits Ranboo's morning voice- what?! I cant get distracted by that!

"I just dont eat in the morning, I only eat lunch and dinner, but i always have a snack around 5 in the afternoon" I said happily.

Tubbo's eyes went wide.

"No,no,no you have to eat" he said pulling me by my arm and sitting me next to him and Ranboo as he put food on a plate and grabbed his glass of milk. "Eat" he said.

"But I'm not hungry" I responded.

"You should still eat" Ranboo said next to me as he picked up his pancake with a fork. 

Karl came down the steps still sleepy. He looked at me oddly. 'Please help me' I mouth.

He just laughs and grabs the plate from me. "She dosent eat breakfast, and I've tried to feed her but she refuses every time, just give up" he says to them.

Ranboo just sighs and eats.

Tubbo rolls his eyes and sits down to eat.

'Thank you I mouth', "I am gonna go change into some clothes so we could go for the day" I say as I walk up the stairs. "Good morning Tommy, you should go eat with everyone else" I say and he nods still very sleepy. I chuckle and go into my room.

I change into something really cute, a red plaid skirt, a black crop top, with chains dangling on it and the skirt has little prints of hello kitty characters. I put clips in my hair that were red, and then I put my high platformer boots that made me around Tubbo's height. And my fishnet gloves with some rings and put on earings that had been a crown.

I went down stairs, everyone's eyes went toward me except Karl's. "Wh-"

"She dresses differently all the time, dont mind her" Karl said looking at me.

I smiled softly and grabbed my bag. "Are we all ready to go?" I ask. Tommy was the only one who shook his head as everyone got up.

"My car?" Ranboo ask?

Everyone agreed and we were off.

(I've never been to the UK sooooo ima hit this off the back and guess some stuff)

When we got to the mall everyone pulled put their phones and cameras to film.

I stay in the front of them all when I hear Tubbo and Tommy call my name. I turn around and stop walking when they grab me by my shoulders and pull me to them. I'm now in-between them both as they put me on camera. "Everyone this is Y/n" Tommy says. "Thank you Lolex for the 10 are you American?" Tommy says. "I just look around me to see Ranboo laughing softly. Karl was no where to be seen.

"I um... I'm Mexican- American" I say. (I'm so sorry if you arent i just dont know what to put and asked my friend what i should put and she said Mexican, so if you dont like it then you can imagine it to be a different word)