S I X

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

It's been a few weeks since Draco and I, well, you know. We haven't spoke since. I mean, I don't know what to say to him. I was so confused.

Christmas was coming and every year our friend group does a little Secret Santa. It's a muggle thing Avery taught us. She studies muggles, I guess cause her father works with Arthur Weasley.

Every year the Ministry has a little Christmas celebration. it was always really fun and Me and Avery hung out. This year she couldn't though because she going away this holiday.

So just me.

Then again, i forgot Draco's father works there. Great, i get to see him through the holidays too. i feel like he's always around.

A week before we all left, we picked a name out of a hat and who ever we got was who we got a gift for. I was never good at giving gifts, last year i got Theo, all i got him was chocolate frogs and a few pounds. I mean he liked it but, it's a temporary gift.

Of course when i pull a name i get Draco Malfoy. Why?

I haven't gotten him in all the years we've done this but all of a sudden i get him this year, really?

A few more days passed an i still had no idea what to get him. We we're all at Hogsmead this weekend. Sometimes a few of us would split up just to find a gift for each other. We were always all together, so i saw Draco 24/7.

Also I told Umbridge about Potters little army. She was very angry.

I was walking around Hogsmead and all of a sudden, "Ow," Draco pulled my arm behind a building. "Malfoy, what are you doing?"

"We need to talk."

"About?" I was mad because we haven't spoken for so long and now he wants to talk.

"Us." He sudden pretty genuine but still i was angry.

"There is no 'us' Malfoy. Why haven't you talked to me? I don't have feelings and i never will. so please lets just go on with our lives." i started to walk away.

"Then why did you let me do it?"

"Do what?"

"Kiss you, finger you,"

"Oh my god Draco, it means nothing." i don't think i've ever called him that.

He let me go and i just went back to wait by the carriages. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Not even my friends.

When we all got back i went straight to my dorm. My Friend went for dinner, I just laid in bed. Honestly, I don't know of what Draco did mean't nothing. I just said that cause i didn't wanna talk about it anymore. Do i have feelings?

No, I've never caught feelings and i never will. Thats that.

I locked my door to keep anyone from disturbing me. If the girls wanted to get in they know how.

All of a sudden, "Alohomora".

"Can i help you?" I rubbed my eyes to look up and see Draco standing there. I was nerley asleep and he ruined it.

"Did you mean what you said?" Draco locked the door.

"What are you talking about?" I knew what he was talking about.

He casually walked over to my bed. I stood up and before I knew it we were staring at each other's eyes again.

He moved my hair behind my ear once again lift my chin up, we both looked at each other's lips. Our lips touched and a very gentle kiss turned into a aggressive kiss, he tongued me. It was so good.

Our kissing led to my bed, he was on top. His hands were tangled in my hair and as were mine. We stopped and I started to unbutton his shirt.

Before he came in I took my bra off. I forgot about it untill he started to lift my shirt up. But I didn't care.

He started to grab my boobs and squeeze them. Still kissing I started to undo his belt and pull his pants down. His boxers were still on but before I could pull them down he started kiss down my neck leaving marks.

I didn't really care about if anyone saw them. All I wanted to do was fuck Draco Malfoy.

As both of us are breathing hard he starts to pull my sweats down and started rubbing my clit. It felt so good.

I started to moan softly, I pulled his hand away and pulled his boxers down to reveal his hard dick. 'Holy fuck it's big'.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Fuck yes"

He rubbed his dick against my pussy before he went in. Holy shit, it was amazing. I had to adjust

I moaned so loud and realized where we were Draco probably noticed when he said, "Moan funking louder Parker."

I did, he started going faster, I felt myself about to cum.

"I'm gonna cum Draco." He said to and I did. It was so good, right after I did he came.

He got off the top of me and lade on my bed. We were both out of breath.

We looked at each other, we stared into each other's eyes for a second, "Now do you mean what you said?"

I looked at my ceiling, I smirked a little. "Not at all." Next thing I knew he walked out smiling.

I haven't seen that smile in a long time.

"Night" he unlocked the door and left.

It tired me the fuck out, I got under my blankets and I closed my eyes and I was out.

———

Hey y'alllll!

Sorry it took me a sec to post, I have school stuff but I hope y'all liked it!

🖤