PROLOGUE

She hated school. More specifically, she hated the people in said school. It wasn't only the fact that her school was full of dumb male virgins that thought it was okay to not use deodorant, but it was also full of mean girls that would make fun of her for what she wore and what she did. As if that was not enough, there was a certain boy named Billy Hargrove that thought it was okay to tease her and constantly try to get her attention. She hated him with a passion. He tented to bully her best friend, Helena. 

    Helena was a cool person. That's what Libby thought. She and Helena were best friends since forever. And forever meant since sixth grade. They met on the first day of school. Helena secretly brought a caterpillar to class and showed Libby that was sitting next to her. That's how they met. They both had a passion for science and later Helena brought up her passion for languages, that Libby didn't share. But one thing that the girls had in common the most was their hate for the popular kids, especially one certain boy with the name Steve Harrington.

                    ****************

     Steve Harrington wasn't as perfect as everyone thought. His heart was broken because of his girlfriend and her stupid drunk words and his heart ached whenever he saw a beautiful brunette girl sneak into the girls' bathroom to have a smoke. She was one of the most magnificent people he has ever seen. And he was sad that he didn't find the courage in him to speak to her. He wanted to. He didn't know what he felt, he was feeling soo confused he was happy he remembered what his own name and age was. But he had to admit that she was interesting. Mysterious. Nobody really knew anything about the girl except that she was best friends with a blonde girl. The blond girl, Helena, if he remembered right, was a stone-cold lesbian feminist. He met her once in his physics class. She was smart and didn't take shit from anyone. And she certainly wasn't scared to show him how much she hated him. He liked her for that. She and her beautiful brunette friend weren't the people that needed to get 'friendly' with the king of Hawkins high just so people would like them. They had each other and loved each other more than anything.

                   *****************

A/N

HI AND WELCOME! I AM VERY HAPPY TO SHOW YOU THE PROLOGUE. IT IS A PLEASURE TO KNOW THAT THERE MIGHT BE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO READ MY FANFIC. PLEASE ENJOY. ❤️❤️