Bolin: Yeah!

Asami: Aren't you two coming?

Lin: What's there to see? It's metal. Big whoop. Just find the airbender and let's get moving. Don't tell anyone I'm here.

Y/N: I have better things to do then go down there and don't tell anyone I'm here as well.

Korra: Why not?

Lin: I don't need to explain myself to you. Just do what I say.

Korra: Fine, You got it, Chief Crankypants. What about you Y/N?

Y/N: Like I said, I have better things to do than go to a city made of metal, just being the airbender so we can leave!

Then they all left except for me and mother.

Y/N: I have a bad feeling about this.

Lin: You don't say kid.

3rd person's POV

While Ikki and Meelo introduce two new airbenders to Daw at Air Temple Island, Zaheer, completely shaved, enters and introduces himself as Yorru, claiming that he heard that the island is where new airbenders came to seek refuge.

Asami's POV

We were in the tram led by our guide Aiwei then we passed a statue of Toph Beifong.
Aiwei: That statue honors the first metalbenders, Toph Beifong, who expanded the possibilities of what benders were capable of. Here, everyone is encouraged to reach his, or her, highest potential.

Bolin: Does Toph live here? Are we going to get to meet her?

Aiwei: I'm afraid not. She would visit from time to time, but years ago she left to wander the world, in search of enlightenment. No one has seen her since.

The tram continues its path and heads for the edge of Zaofu, stopping at the terminal. But I wonder why didn't Lin and Y/N want to come with us.

Korra: Wow. Is this where the airbender lives?

Aiwei: Yes. But first, her mother wants to meet you.

Then we went to the dance studio, where eight dancers are rehearsing on a flattened metal lotus flower. They fire metal cables to the ceiling, and four of them swing upward before landing, while the four bottom dancers bend the petals for their team-mates to land on. The dancers bounce from petal to petal, before jumping to the middle, where the flower closes. The dancers open the flower, where the inside dancers pose with graceful poise.

Korra: Is this some kind of combat training?

Aiwei: Not exactly, they are rehearsing for a dance premiere next month.

???: That's it for today everyone.

Then a middle aged woman with gray hair and green robes turns her head to see the team and was walking toward us.

Aiwei: Allow me to introduce the matriarch of the Metal Clan, Suyin.

Suyin: Please call me Su. Great to finally meet you, Avatar Korra. And this must be Mako, Bolin, and Asami.

Mako: You've done your research.

Suyin: I make it my business to know who's visiting my city.

Korra: So, you're a dancer.

Then she uses her finger to list all her professions.