That Night

Mahi's eyes shot open hearing the sound of footsteps. She freed herself from Krish's grip and sneaked out of the room.

The first place she checked was the room where Rohit and Arman were locked up but found nothing suspicious. Then she went to Aryan's room only to find him sleeping.

Just as she closed the door something clicked in her brain.....where is Ruhi? She felt anger and concern both rising in her heart as she searched around the house.

After searching everywhere she went to the terrace where she finally found her.

"Phir se gaddaari karne ki soch rahi thin?" She said pointing a gun towards her. Ruhi gave her aa apologetic smile as she teared up.

"Am sorry.....mene tab jo kiya wo majburi thi meri.....apni jaan ke liye laalchi ho gayi thi mein......tujhe dhoka diya....use jisne hamesha mera hi bhalaa chaaha. Mein jaanti hun mein maafi ke layak nahi hun....phir plz forgive me" She pleaded as Mahi lowered her gun slowly with a confused expression.

"Lekin ab nahi....jo saalon pehle hua tha mein dobaara woh nahi karungi....apne liye mein teri duniya nahi ujaadne waali.....ab mein aur nahi kar sakti ye sab" She said walking backwards towards the edge of the terrace as Mahi's eyes widened.

"I love you sis" Ruhi said as she closed her feeling herself falling backwards and tears rolled down her cheeks.

A sudden jerk stopped her and she opened her eyes to find Mahi holding her hand with tears in her eyes too.

She pulled her upwards as Mahi crashed in her her and both of them hugged each other. Ruhi cried as Mahi's love and care surrounded her after years of waiting.

After a while Ruhi pulled away as both the girls wiped their tears and chuckled at each other.

"Achha ab niche chalen agar jiju jaag gaye aur tu wahan nahi mili to pura ghar sar pe utha lenge" Ruhi said as Mahi smacked her arm playfully.

The girls went downstairs where they were met by Dhruv who was half asleep and talking rubbish.

"Ye yahan kar kya rahe hain?" Ruhi said laughing softly.