Kegger Chaos

This morning I woke up drenched in sweat and crying

This morning I woke up drenched in sweat and crying. As i mentioned before my ex was super toxic but I literally loved him and thought I would be happily ever after with him...yeah no. Anyways I woke up and it was already noon....I really need to fix my sleep schedule.

"BRINLEY SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!!" My mom shouted all the way from the front door. As she yelled I fell off my bed.

I stood up fast and threw on an oversized sweatshirt of my dads and threw some slippers on. I then walked to the front door and to my surprise I saw Kiara.

"Uh hey, Kiara right?" I asked and pointed questionably.

"Yeah,Kie for short! I just wanted to stop by and let you know the the kegger is starting in like a half hour or so." She stood at my door awkwardly while trying to observe what the inside of my house looked like.

"Oh okay cool. I'll be there". I gave her a small smile and she started to walk away. "Wait Kie, you can stay while I get dressed and i'll go with you." I opened the door and gestured her inside.

We walked to my room and I picked up all my clothes on my floor and threw them in my closet. She sat down on my bed while I attempted to fix my hair.

I threw on ripped jean shorts, a crop top,and I put my hair in a low messy bun and pulled random hairs out then added a bandana.

"JJ won't shut up about you. Since we left the shop yesterday you were all he talked about." Kie went on and on about how JJ and the rest of the boys were asking her all kinds of questions about me.

"Interesting. JJ seems cool. Hey Kie, do you know who I think his name is rafe-." She cut me off before I even said his last name.

"Absolutely not! Stay away from him. He's bad news Brin. I mean his last name is Cameron for crying out loud!" Her tone changed really fast.

"He's cute but he's an ass. My mom works with Rose,his step-mom. She was super sweet." I looked at her as she laughed.

"Ha yeah they all are at first and then you get to know them." She rolled her eyes and stood up once I was completely ready.

"Well anways i'm ready so let's go meet up with your crew I guess." I walked down the hall and said bye to my mom.

Kie and I met up with the boys at the chateau and damn was this thing a mess.

"Ahh the new girl." JJ smirked at me as I walked in the front door with Kie.

"Listen pal, keep in it your pants or you'll regret it." I stated.

"Please excuse JJ and his lack of manners. I'm John B and that's pope." Pope waved and John B shook my hand.

We all had left the chateau and headed to the beach for a kegger. Where i'm from its called a bonfire so this whole thing was definitely a little familiar to me.

The boys set up the keg and Kie and I grabbed solo cups and drank our beer. I'm definitely not a beer girl but for a party i'll do anything. Eventually more and more people showed up and some of these people definitely didn't belong here.

I stood next to John B while everyone came up to him as he was filling cups up from the keg.

"Listen Brinley, you can't understand the Outer Banks without understanding the boneyard,it's kind of like a three layered burrito." He looked up while different groups of people came to the keg for beer.

Eventually when this blonde/brunette girl showed up John B ditched me and I was left by myself while JJ was chugging beer with a girl,Kie was talking about virgos,and pope was trying his best to flirt with this girl. I was so lost until I bumped into someone.

"Oh shit I'm sorry." This tall blonde dude who also looked like he belonged in a teen beach movie stuck his hand out and helped me up from the ground.

"Hm maybe watch where you're going dude!" I stood up with an annoyed look and watched as he laughed at me.

"Hey Top-Brinley?" As i'm standing there this girl who looked familiar came running up to the boy.

"You're Sarah right? One of Wards daughters?" I stood there with my arms crossed and starred at her.

"Yeah! You're moms so nice! What are you doing here. I thought you might be unpacking still." She laughed softly while wrapping her arm around the guy who bumped into me.

"Uh Kiara and the rest of the so called pogues invited me." I was being cautious as I said it because I wasn't sure how kooks would like hearing about their enemy.

"Oh cool. Well i'm glad you're here!" She smiled and her and blonde boy walked off.

The party continued and I was sitting down by the water when all of a sudden I hear people yelling and fighting. I got up and ran to Kie to see what was going on.

When I got to Kie I saw John B and Sarahs boyfriend fighting. All I could hear was "Dirty pogues" come from Sarahs boyfriends mouth and then it went downhill.

"John B, we're supposed to be incognito remember?" Pope said quietly but only loud enough for people close to hear.

I whispered over to Kie while trying to make sure John B was okay. "Incognito about what?" I asked her while looking around.

"Uhh I'll explain later." She looked at me nervously while we watched the boys fight.

"He's drowning him!" Pope leaned over to Kie while his face went from pumped to worried.

I could see JJ watching and then he runs over to John B and Topper with a gun in his hang and puts it to the back of his head. Everyone was freaking out, even Sarah.

"Put the gun down!" Sarah screamed as her boyfriend's literal head was about to be blown off.

"JJ don't do it!" I yelled as I grabbed onto Kie and popes arm.

Sarah yelled at Kie and JJ yelled at everyone to get off the island and shot off two shots into the air. I was petrified.

These pogues are WILD!