^delivered nine hours ago^

"do you get deja vu when she's with  you?"
-deja vu, olivia Rodrigo

y/n was walking with harry in a comfortable silence down to the black lake like dumbledore requested, well it was silent until harry decided he was bored.

"i'm boredddd." he whined.

"well get those legs moving faster and we will see what dumbles wants us at the black lake for." y/n replied starting to walk faster.

"okay that's a tad too fast." harry said struggling to keep up.

"not my fault your too busy complaining, anyways i'm just fast. i swear i used to win all the races with my dad when i was younger." y/n said flexing her 'muscles'.

"oh yeah bet you can't beat me too the black lake form here." harry challenged.

"oh potter you're on." y/n smirked whilst staring to run before harry.

"oi that's cheating!" harry called after her and began running.

turns out harry MAJORLY underestimated y/n and she won. he claimed it was a draw though but y/n made sure that in the end she won.

because they had both been running they hadn't noticed the freezing cold air. of course they both had forgotten that it was christmas in two weeks and it was literally icy outside.

apart from that, they both looked down to notice a picnic blanket with loads of big fluffy blankets surrounding it. there was also a picnic basket with a note on top. the note read:

hello y/n and harry

when you are both reading this you will most likely be confused .
well this 'meeting' i asked you to meet up with me for is fake.
when in reality i just wanted to kind of maybe set you up on a date because i really don't want to lose 20 galleons too minerva.
anyways enjoy!!!

-albus dumbledore (aka dumbles)

"is he being serious right now?" y/n asked.

"i thought something important was happening but no just our headmaster setting us up on a date so he doesn't lose a bet." harry said with a serious face.

"it's kind of funny though." y/n said starting to chuckle.

"and there's no point in wasting this good food." y/n said wanting to hint to harry what she meant.

but of course his clueless self didn't get it.

"what are you saying? we feed it to the giant squid?" harry asked.

"no you old fart, why don't we actually sit down, talk and eat the food." y/n suggested as harry turned a slight shade of pink.

"wait like a date?" he said trying to keep his confidence.

"i mean i don't see why not, do you want to harry?" she asked.

"y-yeah sure." harry said trying to regain his cool.

"come on then let's get wrapped up because it's bloody freezing." harry said passing y/n two big fuzzy blankets.

"thanks haz. wait can you pass me the jammy dodgers?" y/n asked and harry handed them too the girl.

"this looks fucking amazing." harry said, literally looking like the drooling emoji.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~

hoes

nev: is it just me or DO YOU
GUYS ALSO SEE Y/N AND
HARRY SAT EATING A PICNIC
AT THE BLACK LAKE????

deanbabe: NO WAY

gin: YEAH DUMBLEDORE ASKED
ME TO HELP SET IT UP

seamus: WAIT OLD
DUMBLES SET THAT DATE UP?

freddie: that's just about
the wisest thing he's ever done.

georgie: got to agree georgie

ron: I NEED TO SEE THIS

herman: OMG DO THEY LOOK
COSY, LIKE IS ANYTHING
ROMANTIC HAPPENING

nev: uhhhh harry keeps feeding
her jammy dodgers

gin: WAIT Y/N LOVES JAMMY
DODGERS

herman: ITS ALL SHE WENT
ON ABOUT IN FIRST YEAR

georgie: THATS SO CUTE

seamus: i swear if those two don't
end up dating idk what i
will do with my life

ron: they're both stubborn assholes though.

herman: any updates neville?

nev: nope they just keep laughing
WAIT
THEY ARE DANCING OMG

gin: FUCK THATS SO CUTE

herman: AWWWHHHHH

you: stalkers