Ch. 6

With each passing day the caution and courtesy that are usually applied towards strangers and acquaintances disappeared, overtaken by teasing jokes and playful fights. At this point the presence of the other became so familiar that it didn't matter anymore if one of them entered the bathroom without knocking the door or overstepped that invisible line they created at the beginning while sleeping.

Sometimes it happens after a long day to get too comfy in bed and end up sleeping in a starfish position occupying almost all the bed. And it also happened as a consequence to be woken up by some smacks and light kicks. Also it was weird. These two guys didn't really have any interests in common but how they clicked so well made them even comfortable to open up and talk about personal stuff and embarrassing past events. Eventually after some time they realized to share the qualities that they most appreciate in a person: honesty, loyalty and determination.

And as Jingyu felt more at ease with Zhouzhou and the staff the more easier it was for him to get into the role of guhai. Nonetheless it was really helpful for guhai and Jingyu to share similar personalities. He still needed to improve his pronunciation especially for some sentences but thanks to the help of Zhouzhou he was able to overcome it.

Moreover at the moment one of the best things for Jingyu was being allowed to drink. It was evident that bringing alcohol to the table was a tactic used by the staff to help them loosen up and feel more relaxed.

After another day of rehearsal the staff decided to spend the night eating out and having fun. It was a decision made already that morning while talking about food preferences and how awesome it would be to gather outside not just as colleagues but also as friends. At the end they opted for a popular but inexpensive restaurant around the district where they enjoyed drinking and eating the special dishes with meat and noodles.

After they filled their bellies to their heart's content and spent some time at the karaoke they decided that it was time to return to the dormitory.

"Oppa carry me home!"

Said Jingyu in falsetto while bothering Zhouzhou

"Man are you already drunk?"

For the last few days one of the amusements of the staff was lecturing about the great world of BL to a clueless Jingyu that had to take on the new information as well as enduring the questions to test his knowledge.

"Jingyu still didn't accepted that guhai will bottom"

joked the staff

"Don't worry, unlike this rough gorilla I will be gentle"

Said Zhouzhou wiggling his eyebrows in Jingyu's direction

"yeah? Then let me see if this can satisfy me"

Jingyu whispered in his ear and trying to grope Zhouzhou groin

"Fuck!" Zhouzhou yelled and ran away after kicking Jingyu butt. He knew that by doing so it would lead to a fight that most probably would have lost if he was caught.

They started running in circles, playing tag like 2 little kids having fun at the park but knowing that one of them would have been the subject of too much unwanted attention. After successfully escaping away from Jingyu he warned the staff by pointing at him sniggering.

"Look girls, you must stay alert this big gorilla is a first degree pervert, don't let him deceive you"

"Zhouzhou don't worry, he is like that just with you!"

"Yeah you should worry about yourself" said Jingyu after he was able to catch him from behind. Zhouzhou tried to elbow him but without success.

"fuck you, let me go!"

'How the fuck he doesn't budge even bit?' Thought Zhouzhou

"Come on oppa, give me a piggyback" insisted Jingyu

"Who wants to give you a piggyback? A whale like you will only break my back"

But Jingyu didn't listen to him, instead he tried to lower Zhouzhou to get on his back more easily and at the end he reluctantly accepted to carry him.

"Go!" Jingyu ordered by slapping on his arm

"if you don't stop moving I'm gonna drop you and leave you here"

"Go, go! Come on yinzi!" Jingyu cheerfully laughed

"You guys are so funny, I have to record it" laughed the staff, all of them still a little bit drunk.

"Run! Start running!" Ordered Jingyu trying to balancing himself

"Don't pinch me!" Weizhou shouted

"Run! Run!"