"Oh no! I have a essay due tonight and I haven't even started." I whined as I looked down at my apple watch seeing I had exactly one hour before it's due.

"Damn Folks nem, you can't be going out like that. Yo ass gotta keep them grades up so you came be a doctor and shit." He told me and I smiled a little and nodded my head.

"Do you have a laptop or computer? I would go home but by the time I get home it's going to be late." I asked him.

"Yeah I got you." He said as he got up from the couch, I watched him walk upstairs and patiently waited for him to come back when the laptop. A few seconds later he came back down with a MacBook in his hands, I started smiling as he handed it to me.

"I really appreciate you." I told him as I opened the laptop, he placed his password in and I went straight to Google to access my class assignments. I placed my eyeglasses on and started on the assignment.

"We should be best friends." I suggested.

"Do yo school work Mahogany." He dryly said and I smacked my teeth while rolling my eyes at his response.

"Wow." I mumbled as I continued to type my essay.

"I ain't never had no best friend before." He told me.

"You have Durk."

"Durk is my brother, that shit deeper then him being my homie." He chuckled. "And if I be your best friend or whatever that shit is, I gotta be able to trust yo ass and I need to know you got my back just like I trust Durk."

"Well I trust you....there's no reason for you not to trust me, only person who shouldn't be able to trust me is Jerome." I seriously said.

"What you trust me for lil foenem?"

"I'll trust anybody unless they give me a reason not to trust them. Simple as that."

"Trusting any and everybody will get yo ass hurt, you feel me? I ain't saying this to be conceited or shit, I'm saying this from the bottom of my fucking heart. I done had a lot of people I trust and at the end they ended up betraying me."

"Well can I trust you?" I asked him.

"To be honest yeah you can trust me, I ain't got nothing against you or nothing. You practically family, if Durk love India and India loves you then I'll learn to love you as well." He responded and I smiled and nodded my head.

"I appreciate that, just know you can trust me Von. I promise." I assured him.

"Mhmm, convince that to Jerome and we'll see how the plan go." He chuckled.

"The difference is, what I'm saying to you is true and coming from my heart and what I will tell Jerome is nothing but lies, besides he's planning on playing me so I'll return him the favor."

"Just know I can't handle anymore betrayals in my life." He sighed.

"Did you trust Asia?" I wondered.

"How you know about her?" He asked.

"She actually liked one of my pictures on Instagram. I guess she heard about me."