"My amnesia is gone." I finally spoke out.

Leon tensed in his seat. His eyes slowly raised, once again meeting my own gaze. "T-That's... Good to hear, great even."

My brows furrowed gently. "I remember him, too."

Leon finally looked away, his own hands interlocking. "And how does that make you feel..?"

His question bounced around in an echo within my mind. I thought about it, even though I knew very well how I felt.

I placed a hand over my stitched up abdomen. I felt the sun's rays slowly leave my skin as a stray cloud slowly intercepted between me and the bright ball of light that emitted through the Nurse's glass window.

"—That bullet should've ended it then and there."

Leon shot up onto his feet, the stool toppling over backward in the midst. His hands clenched into balled fists. "(Y/N) you can't just—"

"I had sex with Nathan." I cut in. I could see the horror immediately take place onto Leon's face. His azure eyes were wide and still, his figure frozen.

Yet, I continued to speak. "... I willingly did such a thing even after he tried to kill me. I even went as far as to show affection to him. I..." My teeth clenched. "—I've sunk so low as a person, as a friend to you." I confessed, despite not being able to look Leon in the face. "That classroom that's being investigated as we speak, that's where it all started. That's when and where I lost my mind, I'm sure of it."

Leon's posture stayed the same with not so much as a blink of his eyes. Shortly his face shifted into a bitter mask of unexplainable sadness, his azure eyes twitching gently in efforts to draw back his tears.

"I... I—"

The bell sounded throughout the building. It didn't take long for the halls to fill with noise and crowd with people.

I took this opportunity to shift my weight off of the school provided rest I laid upon and stand to my feet.

"You don't have to walk me anywhere, I can get around myself." I stated whilst carrying myself passed Leon and toward the door. I grasped the door knob in my hand. "I think I'm going to drop out also; Don't bother telling the teachers, I can handle that as well." I informed to the male without even a thought to glimpse at Leon's current state.

I then left the room, leaving him to himself.

The blue haired male shifted a hand to his chest, seizing the clothed area that hugged just above his heart. His tears began to fall.

Fresh spilled blood decorated the ground of the cushioned room, a pale mangled corpse of a man that lie amongst the crimson liquid which continuously spewed from the messy tear in his neck

Nathan wiped his mouth with the back of his forearm, ridding some of the blood away from his chin and lips. He smiled with content whilst tossing the straight jacket he was once confined in over the corpse's head.

"Don't worry now." The male spoke in a hushed speech. He snagged the pistol the man had clutched in his hand which was still snug in his holster and took it for his own, along with the key that unlocked the room which had been hid away in the deceased man's pocket.

"You won't be the only dog I put down on my way out." Nathan sang as he turned off the safety and cocked the lethal weapon. A satisfying shiver ascended the male's spine after hearing that graceful click of genocide from the gun.

He strolled toward the large metal door and inserted the key into the hole, a loud KA-CHUNK sounding as Nathan rotated the key. With a toothy grin he grabbed the metal handle and pushed the door to an opening, the metallic material scraping against the old terrain and leaving new marks above the old ones.

Moments after the door shut behind him, muffled screams of older men sounded from the other side of the room, gunshot after gunshot following in their place.

____________________________________

Yeah, this one's a little short compared to the other chapters. We really are nearing the end of this. I say two more and it's all a wrap.