Write Meme "The Accident"

*A slow zoom in on Sparrow sleeping in bed with a moment of silence before a ominous beat picks up*

Strange Voice: "Sparrow!"

*Sparrow shots up from his bed quickly scanning around the room frantically, soon he stares out at a window that's to his right*

*ominous music picks up again*

Strange Voice: "Do you blame yourself?"

*Sparrow quickly turns to the left side of the bed to find Rose standing near, staring at him while having a unnerving smile to her's*

*Sparrow looks at her with wide eyes and look of disbelief and confusion*

Sparrow: "….what?" 

Rose: "Well it's quite common in this situation for a patient to feel a kind of, guilt.."  *she slightly tilts her to side as she ends her sentence* 

*Sparrow looks even more confused as his face Scrabbles up and shakes his head* 

Sparrow: "What situation?" 

*Suddenly in the background everything turns black for a moment before houses and familiar a street appears in front of Sparrow*

*Ominous music gets louder*

*As he looks down he see's a trail of blood coming towards his feet he looks up to see  the bodies of Sarah, Mary and Furface laying on the street, both Mary and Sarah have bullet wounds on their heads. Their lifeless eyes looking back at him* 

*Sparrow is filled with horror as he looks on with a single tear falling down from his eye*

*And suddenly the music stops as Sparrow looks to his left as he sees Rose, who now has a bloody gun shot wound at her lower stomach and one in her head all she still smiles at him*

Rose: "The Accident"