39. ASKING PERMISSION

ابدأ من البداية

Mew:- Okay mom I will tell him. You are the best!!! Bye! Love you!

Gulf's mom :- Love you too son.

Call ended. Now time to call his mom.

Mew:- Hey Mom, I need a permission!!

Mew's mom:- What happened son?? Is everything ok??

Mew:- Of course everything is ok. I actually want to arrange a bachelorette party at our resort with gulf and friends, can I?

Mew's mom:- Haha no need to ask son!! Go ahead and have fun!! But strange that gulf is celebrating with you. I mean this party is celebrated separately.

Mew:- Noooooo, I m not going let him go anywhere. He will be with me! We will celebrate!

Mew's mom:- Relax son!! I m just teasing, have fun. And yeah I know now you will say.....dad?? Don't worry, I will handle him. You have fun with your wifey and friends.

Mew :- You are the best!!!....love you!!!

Mew's mom:- Hehe I know! Love you too bye!!

Call ended....And Mew immediately called Lhong for invitation.

(A/N :- such a busy person 😂😂😂)

Mew:- Wassup dude!!??

Lhong:- Hey Mew!! How's your preparations going??? Such a desperate you are haha!

Mew:- It's going well. I actually called you for something!

Lhong:- Tell me you need any help?

Mew:- Haha no buddy! I m inviting you.

Lhong:- For?????

Mew:- I m arranging a bachelorette party with Gulf and mild will be there too. I want you and turbo to join us. I hope it's possible. Tomorrow at evening.

Lhong:- yaaaay partyyyyyy!!! Of course Mew, we will be there in time. Turbo will be so excited too!! Send me the location.

Mew:- haha sure I will send. See you there ... Bye jerk!

Lhong :- Bye asshole!! *chuckled*

Call ended.

" Baby you invited mild?? What he said?? " Mew asked when he saw gulf got free from discussion with the wedding planner.

" He said yes but Milly can't come due to work load....what about mom?? Lhong? " Gulf asked.

" Everything is set baby!!! Well now I m going to resort for the arrangement for tomorrow, can you go home with a cab today, please baby??? " Mew said with a puppy face.

" Of course boo! I can. You go and do the arrangements. Tomorrow's party should be a blast!!! " Gulf said excitedly.

" I will make sure of this as per my highness orders! " Mew said with a wink. Gulf blushed.

" Whatever!! Now go!! I have to discuss many things with wedding planner. " Mew nodded and gave a peck to Gulf's lips and went for resort for the party arrangements.

They were so happy!! Everything was going smooth. After the discussion and all the selection with the wedding planner, gulf went to his home. All the way he was just thinking about tomorrow.

Also, still in his mind somewhere, he was thinking about Marky's words. But but, he don't want to spoil the fun so he tried to forget that and concentrate on his wedding.

But..... Things not always goes as per we want....

???:- As you said boss, I spyed. Mew Suppasit is in his resort right now and doing some kind of arrangements. Looks like there is a party which is going to happen I guess, tomorrow. Maybe before wedding party!?

Marky :- Oh well done!! Good job! Send me the location and you will get the money. Now leave from there before anyone see you.

??? :- Okay boss.

Call ended.

" It's party time!!! .... So, I have to be there!! (Evil smirk)

Well without me, the party will be boring! *Evil laugh*

I m coming Mew Suppasit!! It's revenge time! " Said Marky while laughing loudly and evilly.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby