Stream pt.2

Denis POV○

"What time do you want to go live?" Elijah asks me.

I respond "maybe around 6, since most of the fans are free at that time"

"Family friendly orrr"

"On YouTube, to be honest I don't know" I said and added "I'll just let it vibe"

"Even if we feed fanfics? Like cuddles, friendly kisses not friendly kisses, besides you may have to open up about you and Gabby" Elijah told me, and he was in the right, but my fans they are growing up and so is my content, but I don't know how they will take it when I talk about me and Gabby.

"I'll address it, before the stream" I said and he just smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks" Elijah adds on "I love you by the way" he mumbled it quietly, but I heard it.

"What was that last bit?" I say hoping he'll say it again...he didn't :')

"I- I said n-nothing! ... dummy..." Elijah acts like a tsundere and its adorable, not to mention he was also blushing, alot.

"Aw, the smol bean is blushing~ how cute" I say and he just becomes more red.

I go to my bedroom and make the bed and clean it a little since I'm just stalling, last night...I hated it so god damn much.

Flashback of this mornings event

Gabby came home smelling like she had sex with someone, we have never done THAT so I was suspicious.

"Gabby who have you been with?" I ask concerned.

"NOTHING! YOUR ALWAYS LIKE THIS! YOU KNOW WHAT I USED YOU CAUSE YOU-" before she could finish I yell back with tears streaming down my face.

"SO THIS IS WHY THEN! CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER PERSON AND HOOKING UP AND FUCKING PLAYING AROUND WITH ME AND USING ME! YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS FUCKIMG PLANNIMG FOR YOU! JUST YOU!"

"WHAT WAS IT THEN?! I BET IT WOULD BE SHIT" she yells back.

I say coming clean "I WAS GOING TO PROPOSE TO YOU BUT ON SECOND THOUGHT NO! ALSO I WAS PLANNING ON GETTING YOU A LITTLE FERRET THAT YOU LIKED BUT NO, YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY GOD DAMN TIME NOR MY EFFORT! IM ALWAYS PUT AS THE FUCKING BAD ONE AND YOU KNOW WHAT, yeah...maybe you are right....I don't give you freedom....I don't make you happy, so why be here. JUST FUCKING FINISH IT! FINISH WHAT YOU RIPPED APART, CMON JUST ALL YOU WANT! I TRY FOR YOU, I WORK FOR YOU, I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK THAT YOU ACTAULLY FUCKING LOVED ME, BUT I GUESS I WAS BLIND"

"Denis...I...let's make things right, have a big ha-" she tried to convince me but this was the last string and she  fucked up.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! IM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT" and she leaves like didn't care...Good...good that she do t care.

End of flashback (still Denis pov)

I was still for a few moments until I saw Elijah giving me a hug which I thought was cute and hugged him back.