"the only thing separating us is my shorts you hot bitch. now grab a pillow"

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I uttered under my breath and picked up a pillow that was nearby.

suna's large hands slipped under my shirt and gripped my waist, raising my body up so I could place the pillow on his lap.

the cold metal rings he had on pierced my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

"COLD COLD COLD" I unintentionally yelled, catching the other girls' attention.

I swiftly put the cushion on suna's lap and he detached his hands from my body, making me drop and bounce on him. I plopped my head on his chest, laying down and grabbed my phone to check my social media.

"CAN YOU STOP YELLING" he half-shouted and I shouted back at him.

"YOUR RINGS ARE COLD"

"are you sure you two aren't together?" Mai sarcastically asked, raising an eyebrow at our actions and familiarity with each other.

"we're best friends. can you all stop making things up?" suna cleared up and put his hand on my head, resting it there while his other hand was secretly playing with the torn part of my fishnets.

"exactly. where's kita? he said he'd bring foo-" the door opened, cutting me off and kita appeared with two boxes in his hands.

"sorry I'm late. I got some cake that was left from yesterday" he said as he entered the room.

"oh you should give that to hana. she loves sponge cake" my hand nonchalantly pointed at hana and kita nodded, coming towards me and suna.

he handed me the box and started walking to hana. I sat up, not taking my eyes off my phone and handed suna the box. he immediately opened it to reveal the food and two pairs of chopsticks.

kita handed hana the second box with a heartwarming smile and I saw a strong blush appear on her cheeks for a second before she accepted it with a faint "thank you" escaping her lips.

"you two should hang out. you have something in common. you're both smart..." I said after I shook suna's shoulder so he'd see the small interaction between the two quiet third years.

"you're shy" suna added and we kept taking turns, adding to the list of similarities between the two.

"caring"

"friendly"

"supportive"

"you don't talk"

"or talk back"

"or start conversations"

"or show many emotions" I commented and suna placed his head on top of mine, his jaw moving around as he was munching his food.

"right? if I didn't know better I'd say kita is a robot" he said and I slowly nodded.

"me too"

"don't talk about your senpai like that" yukie sassily said.

"yukie. kindly shut the fuck up" I gave her the same attitude and suna's hand gently slapped the back of my head.

"stop being rude to your friends" he spat.

"you sound like my dad" I uttered, still scrolling through my phone, liking some posts or updating the homepage.

"oh yeah how is he?" suna asked and started lazily drawing shapes on my back.

"I don't know"

silence flooded the room so I looked up from my phone, only to see many pairs of eyes blankly stare at me.

"call him. ya should keep in touch with yer family while you're away. by the way there's not much food left so ya have to make more"

kita started walking towards the door and opened it but before he could walk out I spoke up from the bed.

"but we're leaving today" I whined and kita turned around to face me.

"inarizaki's leavin'. the rest of the schools still need to eat" was the last thing he said before he walked out of the room.

a/n

hey

sorry I had absolutely no motivation to write these days but here.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯