OS 2 : INNOCENT JEALOUSY

Hey guys! I'm back again with a new os but before writing that i thought to introduce myself my name is Vandita.

So today I'm going to write about rrahel again as on demand but including a new character of nia sharma too.i saw & read many things on insta about the bashing people are doing.eventually even i don't like her that much but as everyone has right to have their personal life as per their wish so if rrahul is dating her or even friend with her only it is completely his choice.we don't have right to bash it.yes we love to see him with helly but we cant bash someone for their choice of friend or partner like this.so I'm writing it in a healthy way without any hatered .hope you guys too take it in light way.

Here it goes:

As per the latest track going on where riddhima needs to visit her orphanage to know her past it was meant to be an outdoor shoot today .everything was set within minutes the shoot was about to start but suddenly some technical error happened wjich led to the halting of the shoot for an infinite time.being in cranky mood since morning this sudden technical error & delay added fuel to her brewing anger.flipping through the photos in her gallery to distract her mind when suddenly someone poked on her shoulder from back making her turn swiftly in her chair ready to give her piece of mind but as soon as her eyes came in contact with the face who knocked on her shoulder she couldn't do anything rather giving a tight lipped smile." Oh! Rrahul its you i thought some crew or fans might have done this.i swear if its have not been you i would have bursted badly as I'm having a very bad mood right now" sighing rrahul sat beside her taking her hands in his he replied " its fine sometimes you need to let out what's bothering you rather than letting your anger eating you up internally" listening to his words she decided to open up her heart as soon as she opened up her lips a bit to say she heard a voice from back "heyy rrahul" making both of them turn back from their seats.there stood nia sharma the co actor or rrahul with whom he did the twisted series gaining the most awaited popularity &;appreciation for his acting & good looks.nia a girl full of excitement ran towards rrahul & immediately hugged him tight in a friendly warmth.making helly's eyebrows scrunch in confusion.Getting apart rrahul introduced nia to helly & helly to nia in a similar way stating co actor which somehow didn't felt good to helly.she is even his friend too not only co actor which was not stated by him.shrugging this weird thoughts she tried to give a warm smile to nia who too returned the warmth of newly friendship with a side hug.since the shoot is halted they got themselves seated there to have some chit chat till the shoot start.while they were talking to each other , few other co actors like vishal,zaayn & meenakshi ji too arrived making it a huge circle even though everyone was talking laughing there helly didn't felt anything right,the foul mood started to hover over her again making her sither in anger unknowingly ready to burst on anyone anytime.feeling left out she slowly got up & tip toed leaving the place without coming to notice by anyone.on her way to her room she met crew who informed her that the shoot for today is cancelled as technical problem couldn't be fixed making her take a deep sigh.taking it as a right opportunity she marched towards director noel sir & asked him for a leave of two days stating she isn't feeling fine.sensing her uneasiness noel sir too agreed to her request as they have episode bank .taking off her bag she left the shoots without saying anything to anyone or any goodbye.reaching her home after few mins she threw off her bag switched off her phone & went to sleep for god knows how much time.

On the other hand on sets when nia was about to bid them a goodbye they realized helly is not here.thinking that she might have gone for shoot as probably it was only her scenes today they hugged nia & shared goodbyes.returning back to sets all the three boys got to know that shoot has been cancelled for today making them happy as they can jamm today for a long time .thinking to add fun in their time they decided to invite helly to their jamming room but surprise took over them when they reached her room & found it locked.sharing a look they decided to call her but her phone turned out to be switched off.asking the her hair dresser they got to know that she went to meet director sir.listening this three of them marched towards noel sir who was equally surprised to see three boys of the show approaching him all together.roaming there eyes here & there they didn't got any glimpse of helly.unknowningly all three asked in unison to him " sir where is helly?" .

Getting surprised on their question noel sir replied" hasn't she told you anyone.she has left for her home & even asked for a two day leave as she isn't feeling well" listening to this all three got surprised as helly never do like this.she always leave after saying goodbyes & informing no matter how late or early it is, moreover adding to their worry she nrver keeps her phone off as she did today.returning back to their jamming room they sat dejectedly over couch theor enthusiasm to jamm died after hearing her departure news.

Breaking the ice zaayn stated" she never do this ever don't know what happened today" taking a deep sigh even vishal stated" she looked completely fine in the morning don't know knew that she isn't well " while rrahul seemed to be in deep thoughts replied" she has been in foul mood today when i tried to ask she as usual tried to avoid but when after lots of coaxing was ready to open up that time only nia came in that i almost forgot to ask her about it again".

Feeling disturbed about her yhis behaviour all the three boys decided to call her again just to get it unreachable again.

Sitting there checking over their phones hoping to get a reply from her they waited long without any change .meenakshi ji who came to bid them bye saw their faces hung & asked the reason behind.after getting to know the old lady realized what it can be.stating in her cryptic words she told them" sometimes we overlook someone for something else unknowingly not risking their position in our life but making them little insecure & innocently jealous of the new thing" .it went above head gor zaayn &;rrahul but somehow vishal understood what she meant giving a warm smile she left them.while rrahul on the other hand trying to comprehend what did meenakshi ji meant.

Not getting anything in rheir mind their attention turned to vishal who stated " lets go to helly's home tonight even if she is sad, unwell or want to stay aloof we should go & coax her to make her feel alright" nodding to his idea both rrahul & zaayn agreed to this.while in his heart vishal stated " i know little girl you got innocently jealous of nia but you are too naive to voice it or understand.but girl be ready as your friend know it now & coming with the one who's proximity with her made you jealous to mend it without letting you both know in mean time"

End