I made up the bed and ran downstairs and started eating while trying to figure out what picture I wanted to post on Instagram.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

___

" what time is the game?" I asked them .

It was now three in the afternoon and we were just chilling but I was about to get in the shower .

" 7;30 , we leaving at 6;30 though " jey said as him and Bronny started up fortnite.

" nova you know Brittany told me she wasn't gone pull up last night but she said it's on sight" na na looked at me .

I scrunched up my face " ain't she gonna be at the game ..?" .

Her face lit up " shii , I'd hate to do it to her but she said it.." she shrugged making me laugh and shake my head .

I went up to my room and set my outfit out that I was gonna wear to the game . It was my dad's old Charlotte jersey with black shorts paired with my dior sneakers.

I also laid out a tank top and sweats cause it's gonna take a while until we leave .

I played some music on my little speaker I brung and hopped in the shower washing my body and shaving the little hair on my legs.

I got out thirty minutes later, did what I had to do and put on my tank top and sweats.

I went on my balcony and scrolled through Twitter

It was around four now and I was ready to back to sleep , that's why I like taking showers at night cause they make me sleepy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was around four now and I was ready to back to sleep , that's why I like taking showers at night cause they make me sleepy .

I received a text making me get out of my thoughts . Tae had messaged me telling me he was in Charlotte for the night .

Tae as in arrogant _tae. Me and him met back in LA for my 15 birthday because he did my hair and even though he's older than me , we been friends ever since .

I sent him the address and started cleaning up inside a little bit .

___

" so you and Justin ..?" Tae wiggled his eye brows while running the straightener threw a piece of my hair .

" we just became friends , nothing is going on " I chuckled . " friends for now! I noticed the way he was talking and looking at you that live " .

" he about to turn 19 and your seventeen, but age ain't nothing but a number you better get at him !"

" boy ! Change the subject" I hit his arm . " what's with the drama between Brittany and na'mani tho?" He combed through my long dark brown hair.

" Brittany is weird and was talking out of her neck, she told na na she wasn't gonna pull up here last night but told her it's on sight" I shrugged .

" you not bothered?" He chuckled. " nope . Cause na'mani is a little crazy in the head and she don't back down to anybody..plus she gone be at the game tonight " .

" make sure y'all record the fight for me , you know I got my money on na'mani" we both laughed .

More Life जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें