A baby?An angel? A demon?

Cover art found on Pinterest. I unfortunately could not find the artists name.
———————————————————————-
It was a cold night. The wind was howling and the gods were raging as light bolted across the sky and danced on the ground. A wild spectacle of light and sound. It was too bad the basket full of little baby Tommy was not in the slightest but amused. The child cried at the loud noise,the bright light, and the cold water dripping down him. The little boy too young to talk or shout for help,cried in the rain. Gray feathers curling around him in an attempt to shield the small boy. The baby cried for a mother that was long gone. His life forever changed by her choice.

The next morning a woman walked outside the building and shouted in shock. A boy with wings. A boy that survived a night of rain and cold.

"An angel! A blessing! "

She cried in delight,taking him in from the basket. A name written on the paper told his name.
.Thomas.

———————————————
Not everyone thought of Thomas as a blessing. Most viewed him a curse. An unholy thing meant to die in the rain while the gods preformed their light show. Their were people who believed he was their savior, people who thought he was the end of human kind.
None of the were correct.Tommy was just a boy with a gift.

And Thomas grew, just like any other boy. His wings grew with him. And at the age of 3 he could fly,At the age of 3 he got the nickname 'Tommy' from the kind caretaker that had found him,And also at the age of 3 Tommy was beat for the first time, A caretaker screaming at him.

"Demon! Demon! I'll kill it! I'll kill it!"

She was dragged away from a Quivering, and bleeding boy. The wounds healed the scars remained.

Tommy was 3 and a half when he learned to do multiplication. An older kid beat him for doing it better then he had.

Tommy was 3 and 3 quarters when he met the wind. She talked to him and soothed his breaths. She ruffled his hair with her leaves and straightened the feathers he couldn't reach. Tommy was 3 and 3 quarters when he met his first ever friend.

Tommy was 4 and he'd just had his wings clipped. He longed for the sky, and all wind could do was hold him while he sat on the orphanages rooftops. Tommy didn't like being inside anyway.He cradled himself with his wings as he cried. Blood dripping down his nose.

Tommy was 5 when he went to school for the first time. The teacher sneered at him and asked him questions that were two grade levels too high. Tommy studied harder in the library and by the time he was 5 and a half years old he got ever questioned right. The teacher punched him and gave him detention. Tommy stopped trying after that.

Tommy was Six when the only nice lady in the orphanage was found dead,the day of his birthday. Tommy cried for her. And when the other caretakers yelled that it was his fault,that he was a curse. He couldn't take it. Tommy was gone by the end of the night. Gray wings with clipped feathers following him out the window as the wind guided him away from the threats the loomed in the forest At night.

At six years old Tommyinnit was free. With scars to prove he lived and healing to prove that their was something to keep moving for.

—————————————
Lol short chapter for background information.
Basically in the span of 6 years Tommy speed-runs childhood trauma.

But with wings.