shhhh

Dobby walks through the halls with Trump, talking and giggling. "Oh trump, you're sooooooooooooo funny!" Dobby falls down, laughing. "LOL!" Trump yells out loud, loud enough for Shrek and Hermione to hear, right behind them. "Grr..." Shrek growels in silent, mad. "s-s-s-s-s--s-s-s-s-s-s-ss--s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-ss-s-s-s-s-ss-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-ss-ss-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-ss--s-s-s-ssssssssssshrek..." "huh?" Shrek turns around around seeing Hermine. "D-d-dd-d--d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d--d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d--dd--d-d-d-d-d--d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd--d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-dd-d-d--d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-dddddddo you like Trump?" Shrek gasps in shock, he blushes and looks away, his toes in a ballerina pose. "N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n--n-nn-n--n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-noooo." Hermine huffs. "Look. I say we spy on Dobby and Trump to see what they are doing." Shreks says, Hermine nods. "Did you hear they're going to Trump's house?" Hermine nods, excited. "Yay I get to be with Shrek longer." Hermind yells, Shrek paying no attention. "I know where Trumo lives, we can sneak at their window and see what they're doing." Hermine nods, following Dobby and Trump step nby step.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-kay, here's ,my class. Thank you for walking me, trump." Trump nods, smiling and blushing. "Meet me at my locker, sugar." Trump winks, walking away. "Oo-o-o-ooo-o-o-ooo-kay." Dobby squels with joy, unsure why he's so happy to see Trump again. "He totally likes Trump." Shrek says. "duh" Hermine rolls her eyes, Shrek and Hermine walking into the class with Dobby.

"Oh hey hermine!" Dobby smiles, but not as bright when he was with Trump. "Shut up loser, this is why youre ugly and fat and stupid and an idiot and youre dumb!" Hermine gets annoyed with Dobby in her presence. "Ugh, Dobby. Lose more weight!" Shrek yells, shrek and hermine starts to bully Dobby. "STOP IT B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-b-BpB-BBBBBBBAKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hermine and Shrek laughs. "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!" Dobby starts to have breakdown, his makeup washing away. "Everyone sit." The teacher walks in, Shrek and Hermine stopping. "Ugly." They both say.

"That's how you get away with clipping a stranger's toe nails. Class dismissed." Everyone leavs, Dobby still crying and shaking furiously. "Hermine... Why am I hating her?" Dobby sighs, his tears falling into his shirt. "Ugh, now my shirt is soaked."

"Hey, Dobby. You can wear my sweasthirt." Trump pops out from the locker, biting his lip, looking smoking hot. "O-h-h-hhh-hh-hh--h-hh--h-h-hok." Dobby blushes and looks like a tomato  while he puts on Trump's sweatshirt. "Extremly hot." Trump whispers but Dobby hears. "Huh" Trump jumps up, his stance like a dog that just got a new toy. "NOTHING BAKA!" Trump pouts, Dobby finding it hot. 

"So-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s so you want to head to your house now?" Trump nods, walking out with Dobby. "Okay, there they go. Let's follow me." Hermine nods to Shrek, following them out.

To be continued...