"I don't- I don't feel so good.." I say as I get off the table and run to the bathroom throwing up. "ugh I don't like this." I mumble to myself.

I hear a knock on the door, "Arabelle can I come in?" someone asks. I wonder who it is and realize it was him.

"Arabelle are you there?" he asks.

I sigh, "don't come in." I say and start crying. I don't know what came over me but I just start crying tears of joy and pain.

The door opens and he kneels beside me, "oh Arabelle." he says while rubbing my back.

"What happened to me?" I say sobbing,

He picks me up, "nothing Arabelle, nothing." he paused, "but what's wrong?" he added,

"I don't know, they're so much people and-" before I could finish my sentence Louis interrupts me,

"It's okay." We get to his car and I'm still crying.

"Can I go to your house?" I ask him, "sure you can." he replies and I give him a weak smile.

We arrived at his house, and sneaked inside but we got caught.

"Well well well, what do you think you're doing?" his dad asked as I saw Louis' face shocked.

"Um- this is Ar-" he says but his dad interrupted,

"Yes I know, so Arabelle are you the girl Louis talks about a lot?" he ask as my face and his face turned red,

"I th- think so?" I stammer rasing an eyebrows and looking up at Louis with confusion.

"Can she sleep over?" Louis asks as his dad nods,

"But don't do things we wouldn't do!" he smirks. Oh ew gosh no. It's gross to even think abou-

"Come on let's go upstairs." Louis says, as I followed him into his messy room. I looked around his room, and saw his skateboard,

"Do you skate?" I ask as he looked up at me, while he picks up his clothes,

"Yes it's fun, you should try it. Or I can tutor you?" he smirks and I chuckled.

Oh no. My parents would kill me if they'd know I'm at a boy, who I knew for a day, which feels like a year.

I have to text my mom.

mom🕺

im sleeping over at louis'
[send 1:12]

She probably won't answer cuz she's asleep. Louis was already laying in bed, and I actually felt comfortable around him. But I don't know what to do, should I lay close to him? Or not? Or lay on the edge of the bed?

He puts his arms around my waist and puts me closer to him. Butterflies flattened in my stomach. No, we're just friends right? This whole sleeping-over-thing doesn't mean anything to him. Not that it means anything to me..

"Goodnight." he whispers in my ear, which brought me comfort.

I wake up in a brown Carhartt sweater and shorts in an unfamiliar room. "What happened?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. I look around when he walks in with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh you're finally awake!" he smirks, "how are you feeling?" he added, walking to me as he puts his hand on my head.

"Well, my head is killing me." I say back to him. I lay back down and see him coming in clothed and he lays next to me. He covers me with blankets, which smells like him.

Why did I think about that?

"Ari promise every party you go to I can come to watch you" he says as I move in closer to his body,

"Sure Partridge, I would like that." I say and fall back asleep breathing in his scent.

:*•. LOUIS' POV .•*:

She falls back asleep on my chest. I played with her hair, looking at her.

She's cute when she's asleep.

Oh god no.

We're just friends, and I don't have any feelings for her, and she doesn't have any for me I can tell.

I grab my phone and scrolled on instagram and I suddenly got a message from Kaitlyn.

kaitlyn

kaitlyn
hey :)
[read 9:33]

louis
hello
[send 9:33]
[read 9:35]

kaitlyn
do you wanna hangout?
you probably hate me for my
guts which is very understandable
but it won't happen again x
[sent 9:36]
[read 9:40]

louis
i cant rn im busy
maybe tmmrw?
[sent 9:41]
[read 9:41]

kaitlyn
oh why not ://
[read 9:41]

louis
arabelle is sleeping ☺️
[sent 9:43]

A/N: lol i hate this chapter😐😐😐

and i just cried one hour about louis playing piano 😁☝️ IT'S SO DJDHEHWHWHWK YK

bye, i hope you're having a great day/morning/ evening/ night :)