Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽

Start from the beginning

"O-Okay Mrs- I mean Narcissa. If you say so."

"Mother! Can you please stop scaring my friends like that?" Draco exclaimed and Narcissa just chuckled.

"I'll owl you the date and time. Make sure you come! I'll see you at the ball y/n" he said and I nodded.

They walk away and leave the great hall. I keep my eyes on Narcissa's body as she walks. Even her back side is so damn hot. Oh shit..

TIME SKIP

Today is the day. The ball night. I'm so nervous. Not just because of the party but it's because of Narcissa. Since the first time I meet her, I always think about her. I can't get her off of my mind.

I spent all day getting ready for the ball. I don't want to look overdressed or something. I'm going to wear a simple short black dress with a V neck that shows my cleavage. The dress hugged my body perfectly. I'm proud of my look.

The party will start at 8 pm. And Narcissa supposed to pick me up at 6. It's already 5.40 and Narcissa will be here very soon. I do my hair in a messy bun. Then I put some make up on. I look pretty sexy with my red lipstick and my V neck dress.

After I put all my little things in my purse, I run to the courtyard and wait for Narcissa. It's almost 6. She'll be here in any minute.

I feel more and more anxious with every second. I'm so nervous. My heart beats so fast.

"Good evening beautiful young lady." I snapped back to reality when I hear Narcissa's voice.

"Good evening Mrs- umm.. Narcissa" I smiled shyly.

"You look.. gorgeous tonight." I look up and meet her eyes. She smirk and I immediately lowered my eyes to the ground.

"Th-thank you Narcissa. You look amazing too." I said and blush hard. She wore a tight velvety dark green dress with long sleeves and open back. She's so breathtaking.

Narcissa walk towards me then stop in front of me.

"Are we ready to go dear?" She asked. I just nodded.

"Take my hand" she said and held out her hand.

My hand is shaking but I managed to take her hand. Narcissa noticed my nervousness, she just smiles and give me a reassuring tap on my hand.

"Are you ready? If this is your first time apparate, make sure you hold my hand tightly. Sometimes it can give you weird sensation in your stomach. So.. prepare for that too" she said and I only nodded once more.

With a blink of an eye, we arrived at the manor.  I stumbled a little bit and Narcissa just laugh.

"You can let go of my hand darling." She said. I immediately let go of her hand and my face turns red.

After a few second, I just realized that we're not just in the manor. I look around and see a beautiful big room with black, silver, and green color filling the room. There is a few portrait of the Malfoy too. But mostly it's her portrait. We're apparate directly to a bedroom. Narcissa's bedroom.

"Is this your room?" I asked quietly almost like a whisper.

"It is dear. I just think it will be more quicker if we apparate directly to here and not at the entrance gate. I don't like the walking. Do you have a problem with that y/n ?"

I just shake my head without saying a word. Narcissa smirked. She walk to the door and lock it. I get so nervous and begun to fidget on my dress.

"Draco said that you're really a talkative person y/n. Why are you suddenly become quiet like this?" She walks towards me. I gulped and still not saying anything.