Chapter 6: Dinner with the Diaz's

ابدأ من البداية

His face turns into a frown a bit. "I guess...she blocked me on everything so" he says a bit sad. "Hey it's okay! You will find someone new..that will treat you amazing and care for you" i say placing my hand on his shoulder. I just want him to be happy.

He smiles. "Y/n! Let's go!" I hear my Grandma say. "Oh, I have to go...I'll see you later at the cement place" I say getting off his bed. "Bye!" I wave, he didn't answer back. As I was about to head off he grabs my hand hugging me. "Thank you" he says.

"Always" I say as we pull apart. And with that I leave.

NEXT DAY:

I still can't believe I had to wake up at 5 am for this. I was wearing my hair in a half up half down pony tail with a scrunchie holding the pony tail. I was wearing this short sleeve shirt with red and gray strips and the rest white. I also wore some rip jeans and my white shoes...which wasn't a good idea.

I was currently at the Cement place. Everyone was here, Miguel, Aisha, bert, Nate, chris, assface (Mitch) and the other cobras. We where doing team work.

Mitch was adding water into the cement as Bert put it in there, Chris was passing it to Bert.

Me and Aisha where mixing up the cement together. "Dont add to much water. You wanna make it nice and thick" Sensei Lawrence says to us, more like talking to Mitch.

Next to us was hawk and Miguel working on the same thing but with there own cement.

I was zoning out until I hear Sensei. "No questions!" "Alright" I hear Miguel grunt.

"Keep stirring!" He yells. I throw my head back, I was tired and exhausted. I see Johnny stand next to Kreese. I was stirring with Aisha.

"This is painful" I say. "Maybe it will make us badass you know?" Mitch says adding a bit more water. Bert adds more cement sand as he almost trips. "Woah there buddy almost turned into cement!" I say. He groans.

As we kept stirring and working our asses off, we all hear a truck beeping. We all stop what we are doing looking up to see a... cement truck. Oh my gosh.

I look over to Miguel to see him looking at me. He pretends to faint as I laugh. Hawk smacks his shoulder. "What dude?!" I hear him say to hawk. I laugh.

We all see a man come out of the truck talking to Johnny.

The man walks away as we all look at eachother confused.

MINS LATER:

We where all standing in front of the truck. Sensei was in front of us. I was next to Miguel and Aisha.

"You think winning the all valley gives the right to goof off?" He says. Miguel told me all valley is under 18 karate and I saw the whole video last of the tournament. Miguel kicked ass!

"Well, I got news for you. Winning one championship dont mean squat!" Senesi finishes, he was walking in front of us. Staring and looking at us all. "A true champion never stops training. You gotta keep moving forward...or else you could get stuck exactly where you are. It's like the cement in this truck."

I then realize what's gonna happen. I look over to hawk that's sweating, Miguel that's looking right at senesi. Bert looking like he's gonna faint and Aisha with a straight face.

I look back to senesi. "That drum doesn't start turning" he says pointing to the cement truck. "The cement inside will harden and get stuck" he finishes. "Is that what you want to happen to you?" He says pointing to us. "No senesi!" We all yell.

"Good. Then climb up, get inside and make it spin." He says harshly pointing at the truck.

I sigh. I don't wanna get my white shoes dirty!