CHAPTER 1

Early one morning on The Island Of Sodor, Mr Starr was at Knapford Sheds addressing his Engines. "I have exciting news." He announced, "A new Engine will be coming to Sodor."
The Nor'easters broke out in excited chatter, until Mr Starr silenced them. "However," he continued, "He will not be joining our group, nor will he be joining Mr Zorro's fleet."

The Engines were confused. "Well...what will he be doing?" Asked Henry.
"He is a Neutral." Explained Mr Starr, "This means that he doesn't serve any side, but he will help those who need it."

There was a pause, until Mr Starr spoke again. "The Engine's name is Hayden." He began, "He is a GWR King Class, and although he was built by the GWR, he is actually an Experimental Engine, like the famous 'Fowler's Ghost'."

Edward then spoke up. "Is there any more information about him, Sir?" He asked.
Mr Starr nodded. "There is." He replied, "However, some of it is not good." He then pulled out a folder that he had tucked under his arm, and opened it. "Hayden has autism." He began, "He also is very shy and quiet, and he is also very kind. But, he has not had a good past." He then paused, and continued reading. "During his time in the Workshops, although there were some people that were nice to him, there were also some that weren't. Some were incredibly rude, calling him things like 'freak' due to his autism, and some were very aggressive towards him, and once, a worker said something to him that was so awful.." Mr Starr trailed off.

"What did he say, Sir?" Asked Toby quietly.
Mr Starr spoke again. "...He called Hayden several things, including 'retard', 'abomination', 'unholy lovechild', and 'waste of parts'. It was so much, that it made him break down crying."

When Mr Starr finished, all the Engines had horrified and furious looks on their faces.

(Scene change)

Meanwhile, over at Brendam Docks, Mr Zorro had just finished telling his crew the exact same information, and he got the same reactions from them as the Nor'easters.

Joining The Stories Of Sodorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें