You took this as a perfect opportunity to wind him up a little, and make him think about you all day while you're apart.

"Alright, alright. Chill out I'm here." You giggled as you sat on the edge of the bed he was still laid in. He gets a sleep-in this morning, considering he doesn't have to go out for another hour-or-so.

His eyes remained shut as he spoke.

"When do you leave?"

"About half an hour babe." You replied, slipping some flat shoes on to your feet.

"Plenty of time for a blow job, I reckon?" He asked, cheekily, causing you to giggle.

"Do you really?"

As you asked this, Draco began to giggle too, until he opened his eyes.

His face fell, and you knew - this is where your acting began.

"What's wrong?" You asked in fake innocence, knowing full well he was staring at your tits that were in view for him to see. For the purposes of attention only, obviously.

"Nice dress." He spoke sarcastically, evidently becoming more and more annoyed the longer he stared at your open cleavage.

"Really?" You asked, fake innocence dripping from your mouth. "Cause I wasn't sure whether this was a good one to wear, or my other pretty little butterfl-"

"You're not going." Draco interrupted.

You weren't going to lie, you did want to go and meet your friends tonight, but playing this little game seemed more interesting for the time being.

"Huh? Why not?" You asked in fake bewilderment.

Draco's eyes shut once more as he chuckled darkly.

"You know why, Princess. Did you really think I was gonna let you go out in a dress like that? You're breaking a rule darling, rule number 2 if I remember correctly."

You were satisfied with his reaction at this point, so decided to stop playing games now.

"But Draco I really want to go. I'll just go put a different dress on, a longer o-"

You were interrupted again, only this time by some sort of noise mixed between a chuckle, and an animalistic growl.

"Too late, Doll." His eyes opened now, staring at you in amusement. "Remind me; what happens when you break a rule?"

He was now sat upright, using the duvet to cover his manhood; naked still from last nights festivities.

"Dracooo..." You whined.

You know you did it on purpose for attention, but you didn't mean to go this far. You were slightly annoyed at yourself, as you were really looking forward to meeting your friends today; having not seen them in a while.

"Don't make it worse than it already is, Joy. Answer my question. What happens when you break a rule?"

"Punishment." You sighed in defeat.

"There's a good girl. Now tell me, what are the three types of punishment?"

You let out another whine before looking into his eyes. You saw he was being deadly serious, and thought better than arguing, considering he seemed pissed enough as it was.

"Denial." You began.

"Good." He praised. "Another?"

"Edging."

"And finally?" By this point he'd already stopped with the praises, growing impatient as you named his favourite things to do to you.

"Overstimulation." You mumbled, face flushed, voice barely a whisper.

draco malfoy one shots and smut 💋 (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें