[𝟏𝟏]. moonkissed

Začít od začátku

"BLEGGHHH!" The sound that came from the adventurer's throat was enough of a slap to reality for [Y/N], prompting the girl to stare down at the sight before her.

[E/C] eyes closed.

If I cannot see it, it doesn't exist.

"I can't believe I was puked on! Right before we were supposed to meet this 'consultant' too..." Venti grimaced, plummeting into yet another pond. If asked, he would simply respond 'I am cleaning myself!'

"Isn't this the fourth time you've gone geronimo into a pond, Tone-Deaf Bard? Don't you think that's enough?" Paimon deadpanned, crossing her arms as Aether nodded alongside the mascot.

"Sorry..." Bennett rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks red from embarrassment as Venti merely splashed Paimon.

"Ack! You Tone-Deaf Bard—"

"aCk! YoU tOnE-DeAf BaRd—"

"Paimon's gonna make you regret that!" The mascot slammed her body into the pond, sending a giant array of water smacking against Venti's already-drenched braids.

"Paimon now you're wet too..." Aether facepalmed, clearly done with these two children as [Y/N]'s palm lit up with a furious flame.

"Next one who jumps in will turn into a man-made jacuzzi," The girl smiled venomously, her eyes twitching violently as both Venti and Paimon gulped.

[LIYUE HARBOR]

"Childe, did you not tell me to be on time? It seems as though whoever you have arranged to meet... is not on time," Zhongli hummed, closing his eyes as he just spared one last glance at the ticking clock. It had been approximately ten minutes past the due date.

"Ah... hah, yeah, sorry Mr. Zhongli! I'm sure they're just... a little held up!" A certan ginger chuckled, his mind trailing towards other things.

(Ahem: If the Traveler was dead, this would be very awkward.)

"I see. No rush, the tea has just started to brew. Would you like some?" Zhongli asked, pouring a cup for himself as the Harbinger shook his head.

"No thank you! I need to stay on alert in case they do come!"

As if it were on cue, a Fatui Agent walked in. Her obsidian black mask and purple garments clashing against the peaceful red background of the teahouse.

"Master Childe... they have arrived," Bowing politely towards the Harbinger, 'Master' Childe smirked, his azure blue eyes devoid of any light as his boyish voice contrasted the unreadable look he seemed to have.

"Wonderful! Finally, the show can begin."

❝ 𝐇𝐔𝐇, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒. ❞

Painting a charming smile on his face, Harbinger walked out of the teahouse, his eyebrows furrowed in determination as his stride was pretentious as ever.

❝ 𝐁𝐔𝐓, 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐄... ❞

'Show me your true strength, Outlander.

...And...