[[ Ning Yingying ]]

I. Scum Villain Self Saving System.

The Cang Qiong peak lords awoke in a dimly lit room. They were taken aback when they awoke sitting in unusually shaped seats, so close to one another that it appeared uncomfortable.

[a/n. This is a theater; what I meant by "uncomfortable" is that I believe ancient China isn't used to cinema seats; you know, they might be used to having personal space, notably since they are peak lords, if you know what I mean.]

Qi Qingqi rose to her feet and surveyed the surroundings. Quickly after she stood up, some lights turned on around them, not so brightly that their eyes were irritated, but enough to let them know they weren't in their usual environment.

The walls are painted maroon to match the carpet on the floor, and a large smooth black-like surface is attached to the wall in front.

The Bai Zhan peak lord strode up to a door and pulled it open, revealing a space-like void.

As Mu Qingfang approached, Liu Qingge spoke up, "Don't come any closer, this void seems to be absorbing my spiritual power," as he shut the door.

When they decided to take a seat for a bit to discuss what was going on, the large smooth black-like surface lit up and words began to appear in them.

[I'm System 004, a purple rank system specializing in audience entertainment. One of the audience members requested that I entertain them in the form of you people from the world of [Proud Immortal Demon Way], also known as World 791, in reaction to your Personal Profile. Given approval by a higher-ranking creator]

"What?" the peak lords inquired, but no one responded.

The screen then illuminated and displayed a wheel.

[Because I am an Entertainment System, you will spin the wheel in the screen by pulling the lever on the right side of the theatre to make it more thrilling. Furthermore, whenever someone tries to communicate, the screen immediately freezes so that you don't skip it over.]

As it was stated, a lever appeared from the wall.

[Also, for clarity.
* Your profile is made up of information gathered by the audience, some of which is ambiguous or biased.

* It may display information entirely from other time lines or from an other reality similar to yours.

* The other world is name [Scum Villain Self Saving System] World 576

* It may depict your history, present, or future.

* And, as you are aware, our audience has been watching your world, and you have been labeled similarly to a story from their point of view.

* You have the possibility of being labeled as the Protagonist, Antagonist, Supporting Character, Minor Character and Unnamed Character.

* And, from the standpoint of our audience, the majority of you are classified as Supporting Characters/side Characters .

* In your world, Luo Binghe is referred to as the "Protagonist."

* And Shen Qingqiu is referred to as the "Antagonist"]