"How it is that I'm playing the dumb girl?" Jade questioned as she got up from the floor.

Beck just shushed her.

"Aw. Who's a pretty bird?" I asked. The bird squawked in reply. I giggled. "Yes. Who's a pretty little-" I started as I went to touch him.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Andre yelled.

I screamed and immediately backed away from the cage. I turned to Andre with my hand on my chest.

"You gave me a heart attack!" I said.

"Was that necessary?" Beck asked.

"You know the rules. You can borrow my grandma's bird to be in your little student movie, but no one is allowed to touch him." Andre said.

"I didn't-" I started.

"Hey!" Andre said, cutting me off.

"I was just-" I started again.

"I say hey!" Andre said, cutting me off again.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"My wig is hurting my head." Cat said.

"Here, I'll fix it." Tori said.

"Ah tut tut tut tut," Robbie said, stopping Tori. "Hands off please." He said.

"Why can't I just-" Tori started.

"Who's the wig master on this flim?" Robbie questioned. The 3 girls groaned in response, while I just rolled my eyes. "That's right. And only and only the wig master, touches the wigs." Robbie scoffed.

"Well, fix her's, wig master." Tori said as she put her hands together as if she was bowing down to a Japanese person. I heard Beck say something. I turned to see Andre had opened the bird cage.

"I told you, Larry has to get some fresh air outside every hour," Andre said. I held back a laugh as I looked at Beck's face. "Come on, Larry, fly to my finger," He said. The bird flew out of his cage and flew right past Andre. "Ah, no! You missed my finger!" Andre yelled as Larry flew up to the curtains and sat on top. "Larry! Larry! Stay there!" Andre called to the colorful bird. "I'm coming, son!" He yelled, as he ran off to catch the bird.

"I guess that's a wrap for the day." Beck shrugged.

Me and the girls walked off set. "Oh, hey! You guys wanna go get some sushi at Nozu?" Tori asked.

"Yay." Cat said.

"I'm in." I said.

"I don't want to, but I will." Jade said, making Tori roll her eyes.

"Oh, remember we have to let Robbie take our wigs off." I pointed out.

"Or we could go to Nozu in our wigs." Tori suggested.

"Why?" Jade asked.

"Because. Haven't you ever wonder what it's like to be a blonde?" Tori asked.

"No." Jade said.

"I've wondered that." Cat added.

I shrugged. "Sometimes I will wonder what it's like." I said.

"I've also wonder why lemonade is a drink and first aid is for the injured. Like what if a thirsty person gets injured? Do you give them first aid first and then lemonade, or lemonade first and then second aid?" She said. "Lemonade." Cat smiled and started to giggle.

My brain cells....

"So sushi?" I asked.

"Let's go."
___