Honey Just 1 More Chance (Lisa POV)

Soon as our eyes met, my heart pounding so hard. She look stunning as usual. It feels similar to the first time I saw her. But somehow this time her stares are rather cold. She looks so intimidating. I can feel her eyes piercing right into my soul. It didn't take long for her to approach me while harshly taking the clothes away from my hands. I keep looking at her beautiful face without saying a word. I'm literally hypnotized. Suddenly I feel too overwhelming by her appearance. She look so beautiful even when she had this serious face. Eventually she started to violently pushing my body out of her boutique. I never seen this savage side of her before. I'm completely shocked. It seems like she really hate me now. I mean I understand since I never treated her right. I can't even utter a word because I'm surprised by her behaviour.

For a minute, I'm standing infront of her boutique. I can't believe with what just happened. She literally drove me away and even slammed the door right infront of my face. I'm confused and stunned. I started to have a deep thought. What should I do now? I think I'm going to have a hard time trying to reach her back. This is definitely not a good start. But for sure I'm not going to back off, I still want her no matter how hard she pushes me away. Cause I love her. A moment later I come back to my sense. I started to turn around and saw an empty bench infront of her boutique, so I take my time sitting on the bench while waiting for jennie to appear again. I'm craving for her presence. Its cold outside since its a winter season. I try to endure myself. This is nothing compared to when I'm separated from jennie.

Patiently I'm waiting, from minutes to hours, until its dark. I desperately wanted to see her again. After quite some time, the front door is open, I stands up just to have a clearer view. My heart flutters upon seeing jennie again. I keep staring at her as she walks past me heading to her car. She completely ignoring my existance. Though she put a glance at me but it only ended with an eye rolling. She looks cold and furious.

For days, I keep coming to her boutique. Constantly I brought some flowers and chocolates for her, I'm trying my best to lure her heart. But every time I see her, she doesn't even spare a glance at me. She hates me so much that she is neglecting me the whole time. The other day I tried to get inside her boutique but only to receive a rejection. I wasn't allowed to get in. So at the end I just pass the flowers and chocolates through her workers while anxiously waiting for her outside of her boutique.

Today I still did the same. I'm sitting on the bench waiting for her to come out. Actually its almost a week that I'm trying to persuade her. And things started getting worse as soon as she came out of her boutique while slapping my face with the flower bouquet that I gave to her earlier. Her eyes are cold and intense. I'm terrified. I don't know what to do and just keep my mouth shut. She is raging.

"Stop! stop keep on coming! If only you know how much I hate you right now.. The more I look at you, the more I feel disgusted. So.. Stop" She stated in her harsh tone. We keep staring each other eyes. Her stares were full of hatred. A moment later she throw the flower away infront of me. Soon she drove off leaving me all alone. I didn't complain cause obviously its entirely my fault.

--

I'm currently having a hi-tea with seulgi. I still can't forget about what had happened yesterday. There's a small scratch on my face right after jennie hit me with the flower. I never tell seulgi anything about it. Cause I don't want her to get in trouble with her girlfriend. As we're busy having a conversation, we're interupted by irene's loud voice. "you asshole! When will you stop hurting jennie? Aren't you hurt her enough? Don't forget about what you have done to her" I'm shocked by her sudden attacked. I'm speechless. Seulgi seems confused with the current situation. A moment later I got splashed by a glass of water from irene, right infront of everyone. She look so pissed. "Serves you right!" she added while immediately leaving the restaurant. I didn't fight back. I know its my fault. Seulgi is still in puzzled as she look at me warily. Irene put me in a shameful spot today. My days just getting worse.

I could only sigh.