He smelt HORRIBLE though. I couldn't even bear it. I held my breath, it was fairly easy though. I glanced at the boy next to me, I could tell he was doing the same.

The hour was going slow. Can't time go faster?!  I can't bear the smell. I looked at the clock. 20 more seconds. I looked around and looked at the clock. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2..1. I stand up. RING! went the bell but I was out before anyone could say 'buttercup.' I waited for Sammi.

"What happened? You looked like you wanted to KILL that boy next to you." Sammi popped out and looked at me. 

I sighed." Errmm.. Well I know he's not human but not one of us.. He smelt bad, and I couldn'tt bear it."I whispered only so she could hear.

"Ohh. I could smell the stench too." She said. I nodded. "What IS the stench? It's something I can't recognize." I bit my granite lip.

"Hmm We should ask Lilly." Sammi said to me. I nodded, I'll ask, because there was something weird about him. Mysterious. I need to find out.

~ ~ ~

Lunch. The time where I would sit at a table alone. I walked to the cafe with Sammi. "Where do you usually sit?" Sammi asked me.

I pointed to a table next to the window."There." I said. She walked there. It took me a  second to realie she meant to follow her. I followed as fast as I could. I saw the boy from English and stiffened seeing he was heading towards our table.

Sammi stiffened too, I could feel her. "Hey, I'm Michael, can I sit here? I have nowhere else to sit." the boy said in an husky voice. I looked at Sammi. ' Should we?' I sent to her. She shrugged, sighed then nodded.

"Sure, feel free." I said looking away afterwards. He smiled then sat next to me. I couldn't get into his thoughts. I looked at Sammi seeing her face blank and she looked like she was daydreaming. I tried to get into her head. 'werewolf. The enemy of vampires, they came back, and it;s time I told you about them."  Sammi suddenly snapped back. My red eyes widened from what I heard. Werewolf. That term was familiar.. When we were human everyone thought bad about them.

I closed my eyes, trying to ignore the stench.  Was it possible Sammi could see the future? Maybe, maybe not. But, that vision was so clear, if it comes true I'll believe it. The vision showed Lilly, she had her eyes closed and she was playing with her blond hair. Sammi and I were sitting there waiting for her to speak.

Then she said the thing about werewolves. And it all faded out. "Are you two okay?" Michael asked us. My eye' snapped open and I looked at him. His tray was full of junk, burgers,sandwiches, a lot. "Ermm.. We're fine.." I said looked at Sammi.

She was a little shocked of her power. But she snapped out of it when the bell rang. "Ermm.. Bye.." We said to Michael and walked as fast as a human would.

"He kept staring at you all that I saw!" Sammie smirked. I rolled my eyes, he IS cute. But, I don't want to sound so obvious.

"Oh be quiet! I didn't even notice!!" I said, but if I could blush, I swear I would've

~ ~ ~

The last period of the day! Finally! The bad news though? When I walked in, Michael was there, sitting in the seat next to me. And the scent was back.

I silently sat in my regular seat. "Hey." Michael smiled at me.

"Hello," I said back but not looking at him. We were in Art. Yes I had Art last period. 

I listened to the teacher drone on and on. I finally started to listen when she said that we can get out our sketch pads and start drawing.

I smiled getting it out of my striped binder. I quickly just started to draw what was on my mind. 

After a while when class was ending I stopped to see what I was drawing. I bit my lip seeing I drew a picture of Sammi, Lilly and I. The red eyes and Lilly's golden eyes. My dark brown hair, the light brown hair and Lilly's blond hair. All flowing as we were in red walking into a castle. I shook my head.

"That's a great drawing." Michael said looking at it closely."You really care about your sister and your adoptive mother huh?" He asked curiously.

I shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. I mean, they're all the family I have.. I would...die for them." I chuckled, he had nooo idea. "What?" He said. My head snapped up,my eyes-or eyes covered in sunglasses- meeting his. "Nothing.. Never mind." I said looking at my drawing again.

From the corner of my eye, I saw him nod and turn back to his drawing. Thankfully, the bell rung and I ran out to meet Sammi.

"Hey Hayles!" Sammi smiled. "Hey Sam! you can;t believe who was in my Art class!" I sighed. "Michael? I saw it." Sam said as though she was already used to the powers. I laughed.

My phone beeped. -Hayley! Come home straight away kay? I need to tell you girls something K~ Lilly- 

"We got to get home, Lilly needs to tell us something.. And I bet it's about werewolves." I said.

"Yeah, I'm betting that too." Sam sighed walking to my car with me. I unlocked the car and got inside. Sammi got in with me.

I started the car and a song on the radio came on. A song by Avril Lavigne? 'You're on your knees begging please, stay with me! But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy!'  Definitely Avril Lavigne. 

I heard Sammi hum along as I drove. The song changed to Decode by Paramore. 'How can I decide what's right? When you're clouding up my mind. Can't win you're losing sight all the time." I hummed a long to this song.

We finally reached home. I braced myself as Sammi and I walked inside the house. "Lilly! We're home!" I yelled.

She ran there."Welcome home."She said slightly uncomfortable.

"What's wrong Lily?" Sammi said, her head turned slightly. Lilly's head turned to her. "Ohh.. It's nothing.." She said, I noticed her playing with her granite fingers.

"Lilly.. I just figured out I can read mind.. I don't want to right now, but if I really have to.." I said. She looked at me surprise."Really?! What can Sammi do? Never mind.."She said looking at Sammi.

She then looked at us. "Fine, it's time I tell you about werewolves.. They are our worst enemies. Their scent is appaling. If we go by their way they want to kill us.. They've been gone for a while.. But.They.Came.Back. and I need to warn you, before you get hurt.. You'll know they're werewolves, they're always tan and they're super tall.." She said looking like she was going back to the past.

Then it hit me. Michael, he was exactly what Lilly explained. He''s very tall and tan. Whenever I'm near him, he has this horrible stench.. What would I say to him?

If I told you I love you I have to kill youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें