Trying To Find Friends.

First Kaliah showed me to my locker."You're lucky.Your locker is two lockers down from Javon one of the cutest boys in the school. ""Oh cool. Who's next to me?"I asked "Some boy. He's alright but not as cute as Javon. "she told me. After I put my books in my locker, show me where all my classes were.My first period was History. "Ugh I'm warning you about Mrs Jones. She gets on everybody last goddamn nerve.None of her students like her. To be honest I don't think any of the staff members here like her either. She's a bitch overall. "I kinda laughed and made sure to remember about her. Kaliah showed me all my classes and then the bell for second period rang. "Okay since I've shown you everything we can just finish after lunch. Does that sound alright to you?" "Sure but can I sit with you at lunch?  I don't think Jabrayla wants me with her." I asked. "Jabrayla?  I always sit with her. She's one if the nicest girls around, next to me if course. Just sit with us at lunch. We usually sit on the courtyard. " Kaliah told me and headed off for her next class. I was stuck finding all my classes on my own. I took out my schedule and it said 'Math Inc. Room 507". I found my way to the 500 hallway and went inside her classroom. When I walked inside, a tall skinny lady came up to me and asked to see my Id badge and I had to explain to her that I was new and didn't get my badge until after lunch. I felt every eye on me as I made my way to the only empty seat in the class. As I was sitting down something hit my leg and I sorta tripped and knocked the boy behind me stuff off of his desk. I heard a couple of laughs and other people just looked at me like I was crazy. I sat down and tried to pretend to open and read my math book. I had only been to one period and I had already humiliated myself. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. "Hi I'm Drey what's your name?"asked the boy behind me. I couldn't speak. He was beautiful. He had the perfect jawline and when he smiled you saw his perfect white teeth and he smelled of good expensive cologne. I think I actually had a crush.

I couldn't open my mouth. All I could do was stare, then he asked me again.  "What is your name?" Then I finally opened my mouth and told him my name but it came out as a scream.  Almost everyone was looking at me and whispering to each other. " So this is what new kids deal with," I thought to myself. Soon the bell rang. I never been more happier in my life to get out of that class.

I ran down the hallway to my next class and almost ran into the wall. Well at least I thought it was the wall until I looked up and saw the same boy from last period. "Woah watch out lil mama." I didn't see him for the rest of the day until lunch.

I walked to my locker to drop off my books and get my lunch. I gasped When I saw whose locker was next to mine. There he was. I quickly turned around so I couldn't embarass myself anymore than I already have in front of him. I found myself running into this boy and tripping over his instrument. I quickly texted my mom to come get me out of this living hell. So much for making a good first impression.