All Might let out a small hum, his lightheartedness drifting away a bit. The pro-hero smile turned down a bit as he contemplated the green-haired boy's word, trying to remember anything that might correlate with the issue in hand. But Midoriya cut in sadly once more. "Not to mention, her relation with Todoroki-san doesn't seem to be going well, which probably worsening things more. Kaachan also has been way pushier with her today since they seemed to be battling, which isn't surprising for him but still-"

"I get it, I get it!" All Might interrupted before Midoriya can begin rambling, the pro-hero sweating at the nonsensical boy. As Midoriya settled down, the well-known hero rubbed the back of his head with a small exhale. "Y'know you should be worrying more about yourself right now, right? The battle's going to begin." All Might murmured, nonetheless indulging upon the boy's nervousness. "I'm not too sure what young (Last) is going through, but I have a feeling it has something to do with what happened before..."

Midoriya tilted his head, wanting more explanation before All Might waved him off. "But that's for later, first you've got to win at your best."

"But..."

"If you want to be Prince charming, you'll have to focus on this first." All Might teased lightheartedly causing another wave of heat to Midoriya's head. Midoriya was sweating up a rainstorm and he hadn't even battled yet, as All Might seem to be enjoying himself.

"I-I-I!" Midoriya stuttered, looking everywhere but the pro-hero, before ultimately deciding to cover his face out of the intense redness. Midoriya felt a whole new wave of embarrassment, it's so weird for him to stand there while his idol teases him about these things, like love trouble. All Might seemed content at the embarrassment he had afflicted on his student when Midoriya looked away before uttering softly.

"Is...is it that obvious?"

Small silence, Midoriya bright tomato-face growing redder with each passing nanosecond.

"WOAH!" All Might blanches in shock, encouraging Midoriya to feel the same. "-Admission! I did not expect this Young Midoriya, it seems you have some courage in your bones after all." All Might slapped Midoriya's back heartily.

Midoriya waved his arms in front of him frantically. "All Might, please stop embarrassing me-!" The young green-haired One for All successor let out a heaved out-breath, looking unsettled. "It's just...she's really nice. I never thought I would have a friend that I can truly count on like (Last)-san. I didn't think I would have any friends at all-!" He admitted, smiling unconsciously, "Like Uraraka-san and Iida-kun..."

His smile suddenly subsided to a smaller grin, like he was trying to hide something as he placed his hand onto where his heart pounded. "But, this feeling. I can't help but feel...different when it comes to (Last)-san..."

All Might stood uncertainly in front of the young boy, not quite used to this new side. You truly bring out this incredibly strange side to his successor, didn't you? As the thought made All Might grin unwaveringly. "You... need to find better places to talk about this, but for now, it's time for you to get out there and do your best."

All Might's form started shifting, as the renowned look All Might have had for the longest time appeared, the buffer pro-hero encouraging. "When you're scared or worried, that's when you face it with a smile. You came this far, even if it's just an act, be proud."

Midoriya's downhearted visage upturned to courage, as he stood straighter. All Might continue in a proud stance. "Don't forget that I saw potential in you. And besides," All Might all of a sudden placed a large hand on Midoriya's shoulder, his last words causing both embarrassment and encouragement bursting down to Midoriya's core.