That is kind of an inside joke we have. Always fighting over who gets to go in the front. Once in the car, I can see Jacob laughing at me.

"Who are you laughing at idiot" I say trying to act as if I am actually mad. We both stare at each other for a while until we both burst out laughing.

Once the laughter dies down, Angel finally gets into the car and simply says "Let's go bitches, it's time to party"

As we approached the party I could see how packed it was, great. I don't really like crowded places but whatever. I'm getting drunk soon so it won't matter, that usually helps with the whole socially awkward thing. As soon as we step inside the house both of my friends disappear. I am used to this by now. We usually come to this frat house, since my older brother lives here or whatever. I know the layout pf the place pretty well, so I easily make my way through the crowds of people and find the table where the drinks are.

"Hey little sis, did you come here alone?" I look away from the table to see my brother standing with a couple of his friends. I smile creeps up on my face. He is my favorite person in the entire world, I have always looked up to him, since I was really small. Once he moved out of the house for college I was completely crushed, so when I graduated I inevitably followed him to Florida.

Ever since I have memory, my dream was to go to California for university, UCLA to be more exact. But when my brother chose to come here for a football scholarship he rightfully earned. I just could not see myself being that far away from him anymore. So, I changed all my plans and applied here.

I don't regret my decision though. If I hadn't come to Florida I wouldn't have met Angel or Jacob, which would suck a lot. They make life a little bit more berable.

As I walk over to him, I notice Jake tell something to his friends as he leaves his circle. He really doesn't like it that much when his friends talk to me, he claims they are always trying to hit on me and get in my pants. I, on the other hand, believe they are just being nice and talking to their frat bro's little sister.

"Hey Jakey" I say slightly pushing his side "I came here with Angel and Jacob, but you know how they are, literally disappearing seconds after we get step foot at a partt I think there are in some room upstairs" I then add, answering his previous question

"Oh yeah, right" he seems, upset? I remember him and Angel had a thing back when I first met her, but it's been a while, I don't know why his upset about her being with someone else.

"Just, try to not be alone, this party is pretty big and it might be dangerous" I look at him with a puzzled look on my face "I- just- nevermind, stay with me come talk to my friends"

He grabs my arm before I can say protest and drags me over to his friend group. I am too sober for this.

"Guys, say hello to my little sister. Charlotte, these are Skylar, Markus, Troy and Ryan" My brother says once we get over to the circle. I shily look around and wave at them

"I already know them, Jake" is the only thing I manage to say, getting immediately intimidated by them. He always does this, insists that none of us know each other and reintroduces us every single time we meet.

I stand there for a couple not saying anything, when one of them speaks up

"Hey Charlotte, it's always nice to see you, your brother just talks and talks about you, as always" Skylar says. She's probably the nicest out of the group, and the one I'd actually befriend out of all of them ever though you'd expect her to be the stereoypical mean girl. You really can't judge a book by its cover.

I thought I would come across tons of mean girls, but in college they kind of disappear, maybe it's because college students tend to mind their own business. I find it nice and a relief from my old drama filled New York City upper east side private school life.

"Looking extremely hot, as always" Troy says winking at me. I blush a little and smile.

"I've said it a trillion times, and I meant it every single one of them, Troy, stay away from her" Jake glares at him, and Troy throws his hands up in surrender

Quickly enough they go back to their own conversation and I'm just left there, standing, looking at them. That's when I realize i never got anything to drink. I kindly excuse myself and make my way back to the table.

Nothing is getting between me and my drink now.

I quickly pour myself some green apple flavored Smirnoff with apple juice. With this, I can barely feel the vodka and get drunk pretty easily. After quickly finishing two cups of that I pour the third one, taking it slow from now on.

I am pretty proud of myself, I never got drunk to the point of blacking out or throwing up. I know my limits and always make sure to always drink the same amount of alcohol.

I notice a cute guy looking my way, I know that I can get with him, however, hooking up with strangers is not really my vibe. Believe me, I've tried in the past. Since Angel does it all the time, I was like fuck it maybe I could give it a go. That didn't go as expected and I would not do it again. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with it, I just don't find it fulfilling.

"Hey cutie, what are you drinking?" I was so consumed in my thoughts that I didn't notice that the guy that was looking at me earlier is now standing next to me.

"Oh, just some vodka" I don't want to seem rude but I really am not interested at all. Plus, he gives off some weird vibes, I though he was kinda cute earlier, but having him near me makes me uneasy for some reason.

After some back and forward of me being as dry as possible, I decide I am done with the conversation, this dude does not seem to take a fucking hint. As he is telling me about some hunting trip he had just returned from, I can't stand him anymore. "I'm sorry to interrupt you but I really need to go to the bathroom"

He seems a little taken aback and I see his smile fall, however, he quickly recomposes himself and smiles at me, fucking weirdo.

"Oh, I'll walk you" he says stepping closer to me. Hell no. I take a step back hoping he gets the memo and doesn't try that again.

I don't know if this guy is just stupid or is really pushy, either way, I don't like where this is going at all.

"No really, it's fine I know my way around the house, thanks though!" I say with a high-pitched tone and put even more distance between us

Please, please, please work.

He looks me up and down and simply nods. He fucking nods. I am so getting out of here. I quickly make my way through the people when I finally reach the bathroom.

As I am opening the door someone quickly comes from behind me and pushes me into the bathroom with them.

Crap.

--

Well, that was my first chapter, make sure to vote! It really really helps me out :]

My story will be pretty much safe, but just in case I'll add tw or cw at the beginning of my chapters so you guys are aware! I'll not go into major detail about traumatic stuff so as many of you as possible can enjoy the story! however if I happen to skip one lmk!!!!!!

tyy for reading and pls take care <3