Chapter 2

Silence that was all M/n heard as he kept falling. Ha.... when is this going to end I'm so bored. Theirs nothing to do here except staring at the endless black mist.

Claude POV

I was at garden getting away from all the torture just staring blankly at the sky. Then suddenly a black hole appeared out of thin air. Slowly an angel came out ......
How odd usually I don't believe in those but this one very handsome. Could it be that he's my guardian angel.

Slowly walking towards and poking his cheeks in fascination. The angel eyes slowly opened and stared at Claude.

M/n POV
That hurts ...... .. .. who's poking  my cheek. As I opened my eyes I stared at a boy that looked 8 years old. He had gold like hair and crystal blue eyes. And definitely looks familiar to a manhwa he read before. 

"Hey can you stop poking my cheek." I said annoyed

"Sorry........, but what are you doing here in the palace." The kid/Claude said

Should I tell him... Nah.

"I got lost 😞, so I tried to teleport but it seems that I'm not good at it yet since I'm not familiar with this place."  Yes this is a good excuse.

Claude POV

Hmmm.... what should I do know if someone finds him he might be sent to prison for breaking in.

"You can stay here with me for the time being until you could get back home."

Switch POV

He's to cute what a adorable child.

"My name is M/n L/n." Might as well get to know him

"Mines Claude de Obelia." Was the cute response

.
.
.
.

!!!!! Ehhhhh!!!! Claude de Obelia you mean from the manhwa Who made me a princess / lovely princess.  That means I'm stuck here until I found a way to get back to heaven.

Ha.. what should I do... I mean even if I'm here it's not like I'm going to change the plot that much.

Claude was waving his hand over M/n since he dozed off when Claude was talking to him

"Oh sorry about that Claude."

"It's fine.. Oh look the sun is about the set we go inside."

As Claude stood up and started heading inside with M/n by his side.

As we went inside the palace we were greeted by the maids. Actually cross that off they were mocking Claude.

I keep forgetting that he younger version of Claude isn't the cold hearted and is actually nice and adorable.

I mean the people must be blind. I mean how could they hurt this cute and adorable child.

"Haha look this he brought someone here from the streets." One of the maid said

"I agree why did he even bring someone here if he can't even take care of himself." The second maid mocked

Claude held my sleeve just before I was about to punch them

"It's fine..." was the reply I only got before we headed to his room.

Plain and simple was the first thing I thought

"Claude why don't you sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch." Breaking the silence.

"No I'll take the couch and you can have the bed."

"No."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

Man he's stubborn "How about this we'll both share the bed."

.
.
.
.

He blushed

How cute

Pinch

"Ow ... stop that M/n, ... stop pinching my cheeks."

As Claude look at me using  a watery puppy eye.

I pulled him down on the bed and cuddled him for awhile. Then started falling asleep.